Thread: so..whats exactly with the ending?

so..whats exactly with the ending?

so i finished the game and it got better and more gripping the further the story got, like the opposite of fahrenheit but im nonetheless a little stumped by the ending.
    im not sure if i undertsood everything correctly but i got the impression that everyone died and that freedom in both worlds doesnt exist anymore. every "major" character is dead. zoeys mom basically killed her zoeys sister, zoey convinced her to die completely and in return her mom also kills her. (why actually? did she turn sides and work for wati or did she kill zoey just so she wouldnt be held resposible for her actions? in arcadia all rebels are dead, kian will be killed and the ultimate good force, the white woman was killed by the bad force that posseses brian and reza.
    i guess i should have expected such an ending from skandinavian novels and its nice to not have a happy ending for a change but it still feels like a little too much. am i the only one who feels this way or did i understand something wrong?

Also, a sequel (Dreamfall Chapters , which also has a number of threads dedicated to it) just got funded on Kickstarter, so we'll see a continuation of the story around the end of next year.

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

wow 0.0 im sorry i should really taken a look through some thread before but as you said, i somehow had to get that out of my system^^
    anyway, time to try modding now!

Wow there are so many number of threads for ending.

Spoiler!!

EVERYONE dies!!
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!