Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bald Kian

Bald Kian

I am quite surpirsed that no one really mentioned anything about the return of Kian. Or the fact that he completely shaven right now. Zoe's nose piercing was such a big deal lol.

Sometimes I feel that these forums are completely dead.

We did mention it in the kickstarter thread, including some complaints about him being shaven. It'll be fun to see more of Kians character, but I don't think he made as much of an impression as Zoe did. We simply didn't get to see enough of him.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

He's in prison...thats what prisoners do...i think
    The days of our youth are fleeting; lets live without regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    I guess they will tweak his model just like they did Zoe's, right?
    Actually, the fact that we didn't see enough of him in DF makes me think that they'll try even more to show him in Chapters, they have to both: make up for what we've missed in DF AND add that very very important role he's supposed to take on in Chapters, whatever that is.
    They will continue to tweak his model throughout the development process, I am sure. However they said during the livestream that Kian was too much of a pretty-boy in Dreamfall, and that they wanted to make him closer to what they had in mind in Dreamfall Chapters. So I would expect him to look slightly different from Dreamfall.

Damn it, April rescued Zoe too early from that prison, should've waited until they had shaved Zoe's head as well
    You're just evil sometimes, you know that?
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Damn it, April rescued Zoe too early from that prison, should've waited until they had shaved Zoe's head as well
    It is quite funny actually, since she has two bodies. But the talk with the White would have been a bit more awkward.

By the way, is it just me or was he wearing the same thing he wore in Dreamfall before disguising himself in a rebel outfit? That would be kinda strange.
    Maybe he still had it on under the rebel outfit. (Or more likely they just haven't gotten that far in the design yet.)
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

Shaved and tattoed Zoe (also smoking, drinking and cursing) - what a bold change for DFC!
    Oh wait, we didn't see April yet...
    You have a terrible temper and are totally incapable of social or domestic life? Congratulations, you are a genius!
    April Ryan versus the Prophet: the battle begins!

Dreamworld Member
    Kian-- who?

OH RIGHT! That guy.. Yes, he's easily forgettable. Blubbering puritan. Hate him.
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -ZoŽ Castillo
    --

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Kian looks great. I just feel his face should be a just a bit longer, and smaller and his forehead a little... differend somehow. I'm not complaining tho, it looks great and the new Zoe model is a huge improvement as well!
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Dreamworld Member
    Amateur! That's not how it's done.
    Go away.
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -ZoŽ Castillo
    --

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FohxMe View Post
    Go away.
    No.....
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Smile

Where is it? I didn't see it yet. Kian is April's boyfriend

Dreamworld Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ_Castillo View Post
    Where is it? I didn't see it yet. Kian is April's boyfriend
    Zoe... I've tried my hardest to defend you these passed few days.. don't make me slap you. Quna will viciously rip you apart if you say things like that. I'm just looking out for you. Love you, still.
    --

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FohxMe View Post
    Zoe... I've tried my hardest to defend you these passed few days.. don't make me slap you. Quna will viciously rip you apart if you say things like that. I'm just looking out for you. Love you, still.
    ........Wot?? Lol

he has a hood by the way... and someone will mod it I'm sure! their hands are already itching for some modding, I can feel it.... braids?

Where is it? I didn't see it yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=r4B5cAepyKk

Here it is.

Kian is April's boyfriend
    Yes