Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Sky God?

  1. #1
    Dreamer ravenwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    997

    Sky God?

    Who the hell is that? Is he really just like 'the' god or something? I thought Dragons to be more like gods...but then again, they are just aliens. Hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

  2. #2
    Script Pixie wandrew8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,702
    Ragnar has since said (on Twitter? Kickstarter update?) that it refers to Eingana.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    Hold on for a second. It refers to Eingana, but it's "god" not "goddess"?
    Are we going back to the red version of Eingana and Cortez theory?
    Very possible. Eingana is big part of Dreamer project and Ragnar said that Cortez is big part of Dreamer Cycle.
    Sky God(s) = Dragon(s)?

  4. #4
    Script Pixie wandrew8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    Eingana is a mishmash of all the Draic Kin!!!
    Oh wow. That would sort of explain what the Undreaming's been up to.

  5. #5
    Remember KHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Oh wow. That would sort of explain what the Undreaming's been up to.
    Ugh. I do not think Cortez would do that to himself and his kin.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    183
    Personally I believe that Eingana is not any of the dragons. (If it were it might have explained the APril touching the dream vortex thing) But anyway. I think that Eingana is just Eingana. An artificial life being created to store dreams.

  7. #7
    Script Pixie wandrew8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Profc View Post
    I think that Eingana is just Eingana. An artificial life being created to store dreams.
    Gilmore: Here's where the security guy leaves his jacket! And here's another air conditioning vent!
    Visitor: But what's that enormous THING floating in the gigantic jar over there?
    Gilmore: Oh, no big deal. It's just an artificial life being created to store dreams.


  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Miles away from the Arctic
    Posts
    18
    "Sky God" could probably be creepy-jar-of-flesh Eingana's manifestation in Dreamland or something. S/he/it might as well be God to Zoe the Dreamer...and a collective of heretofore unacknowledged Dreamers.
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!

  9. #9
    Script Pixie wandrew8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlebee View Post
    "Sky God" could probably be creepy-jar-of-flesh Eingana's manifestation in Dreamland or something. S/he/it might as well be God to Zoe the Dreamer...and a collective of heretofore unacknowledged Dreamers.
    You just reminded me.

    My dad had a kidney removed years ago; before I was born (I think). For some reason, the surgeon gave it to him in a jar, and he kept it in the back shed. I used to pull it out to gross out friends when they came over. It bloated over the years with whatever fluid it's floating in, and started to unravel. It's still there. It's somewhere between the size of a heart and a lung, now.

    And I only just realised the Dreamcore sort of reminds me of it.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Miles away from the Arctic
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    You just reminded me.

    My dad had a kidney removed years ago; before I was born (I think). For some reason, the surgeon gave it to him in a jar, and he kept it in the back shed. I used to pull it out to gross out friends when they came over. It bloated over the years with whatever fluid it's floating in, and started to unravel. It's still there. It's somewhere between the size of a heart and a lung, now.

    And I only just realised the Dreamcore sort of reminds me of it.

    Oh my God. D:

    I can see it now. Cortez's kidney...in a jar!! A collector's item! Available in toy stores coming this June! *barf*
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!

  11. #11
    Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Veil
    Posts
    2,258
    What would be an AI in Stark, could very well be a God in Arcedia. Just saying.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Miles away from the Arctic
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    What would be an AI in Stark, could very well be a God in Arcedia. Just saying.
    So that makes the Mo-Jaal the Syndicate's Eye in the Sky.
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!

  13. #13
    Random Lurker Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlebee View Post
    So that makes the Mo-Jaal the Syndicate's Eye in the Sky.
    Nice
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    How did they create something that can store dreams though? If you store them, you should be able to transfer them to the right direction and keep them "inside". How do you engineer that kind of thing?
    Here is a type of dream machine made recently.

  15. #15
    Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Veil
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by awakedream View Post
    Here is a type of dream machine made recently.
    Ragnar did mention that a device similar to the dreamer was being developed.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •