Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zoe's new design

Yeah, it's a good piece of concept art.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by arajuna View Post
    I am hoping that they might at least consider reverting a little to how she was. She looks far more anorexic then she did before it's a tad scary.
    well she was in a coma for like a year? or was it 2? i don't imagine one gets much exercise or eats excessively in a coma
    The days of our youth are fleeting; lets live without regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie1 View Post
    well she was in a coma for like a year? or was it 2? i don't imagine one gets much exercise or eats excessively in a coma
    Does she actually awake from her coma? I had this feeling it would be dream zoe doing it all while she is still in a coma. If she does wake up, how long would it have been? But anyway anorexic was extreem. They just made her face harsher and wih stronger lines, the actual bone structure of her face is different. Its just not to my liking.

I will get over it eventually. I am sure many who dislike it like me will.

Does she actually awake from her coma? I had this feeling it would be dream zoe doing it all while she is still in a coma.
    There will be a bit of dream Zoe in the game, but we've already been told (SPOILERS!) that part of Zoe's mission will be to figure out how to wake up.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

We know she leave the Storytime to get to Arcadia, but does that count as waking?

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    There will be a bit of dream Zoe in the game, but we've already been told (SPOILERS!) that part of Zoe's mission will be to figure out how to wake up.
    OH when were we told this? was it in the main kickstarter video (I must admit I only half watched it while doing some work at the same time) or an update one?

Also does anyone know if the original voice of Zoe is returning? I know Aprils voice actor is, but is Zoe's?

OH when were we told this? was it in the main kickstarter video (I must admit I only half watched it while doing some work at the same time) or an update one?

Also does anyone know if the original voice of Zoe is returning? I know Aprils voice actor is, but is Zoe's?
    They haven't signed her on yet, but she has stated that she would like to return and voice ZoŽ again and Ragnar has said he'd love to have her back, so they'll likely manage to sort something out.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."

Does that mean she's invisible to everyone else? ...That would be a sweet angle to work with. Walking around Arcadia, completely invisible to the locals, trying to figure out what to do. I also hold to the theory that Zoe's body in that hospital has ceased to be, and meeting the same exact fate as Faith, she's a wandering spirit who can only travel through dreams (just like Shifters! Only with a more surreal quality).
    Last edited by Fizzlebee; 05-07-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!

Zoe is very nice in chapters. the whole game is a huge step up.
    :OutATime:

I think she's still nicely stylised.
    Patience brings power