Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Started Kicking!

Smile

So exciting! I'm happy for them. Miss Arcadia and Stark!

Quote Originally Posted by Crow's fan View Post
    You can't die now White Tiger, at least not before you've pledged!
    Hhahahaa... ok, that sounds good!

I am late to the party again!!! God damn it! Look, I am a dedicated fan. I'm only two days late. Honestly, my allegiance lies with the Balance and always has and... and... I'm pledging right now. Please don't think less of me!!! :P

But just a moment, there's so much juicy information on the Kickstarter page... Where is this being discussed? Where is the excitement and theorising and speculating? Have the 'official' forums opened up yet? Are we all going to migrate? Please! Fill me in!

I mean, it actually mentions November 2014 as the projected release date. Don't we all have bets going back years about when DFC would be released? Come on people, why aren't we cashing in on our ancient bets already?!

Now its to $850,000! We have over $552,000 and 27 days to go! So we are on a good way!
    " They say that every story has a beginning and an end, but sometimes the two are one at the same time "

- Zoe Castillo

" Players do not play a game because the star is the 'wrong' gender. I don't believe that for a second "

- Ragnar TÝrnquist

Barentity, we're all actually a bit overwhelmed, I think and so we've hardly been theorizing at all yet. We presume that we will be moving over to a new forum eventually, but probably not before the kickstarter is successful. I'd guess some time after that, in fact.

But do feel free to start. I'm sure that when someone just gets us going, we'll have a lot so say
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

It's so great to see so many of the old folk coming back. And welcome to the new folk!

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    P.S. I think I'll go and increase the pledge. I'm a SOUNDTRACK FREAK!
    See, I think I might have gone about this the wrong way. I instantly pledged my max possible amount the minute I found the KS (which I *think* was in minute 32 that it was open). And so now I can't move it up as I get excited about the new news

(Speaking of which: update two is out! -- as if you didn't already know.)
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

What do you mean you can't move it up? oO
    I mean I have no money left, so I can't pledge more.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    See, I think I might have gone about this the wrong way. I instantly pledged my max possible amount the minute I found the KS (which I *think* was in minute 32 that it was open). And so now I can't move it up as I get excited about the new news

(Speaking of which: update two is out! -- as if you didn't already know.)
    This. Actually, I went 500 $ above what I was planning before the kickstarter came out, so I can hardly even justify spending the amount I've already pledged. But I want this game so much...
    April Ryan is my friend,

Been reading info on AMA and other sites, it is getting too spoilery for me. I don't know how I will hold out for 2 years with total media blackout I want to go through with! Ragnar says too much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Been reading info on AMA and other sites, it is getting too spoilery for me. I don't know how I will hold out for 2 years with total media blackout I want to go through with! Ragnar says too much!
    That's kinda just what happens with Kickstarters though -- people expect it. All sorts of juicy updates with screenshots, background info, characters, etc. Even alpha or beta versions of the games in some cases (though I don't really see that happening with DFC).

He did say that he was going to try to not be too spoilery, but everyone's "spoiler line" is drawn in different places...

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    He did say that he was going to try to not be too spoilery, but everyone's "spoiler line" is drawn in different places...
    Not to mention that it differs from project to project. While I will scold a friends who says much more than "This book is great, you should read it", it's like I can read enough about DFC.
    April Ryan is my friend,

I'm becoming greedy. I've started looking at the 75$ pledge too suspiciously >..>
    You know you want it
    April Ryan is my friend,

Oh my. I seem to have pledged a great big dosh of money.

i want the pledge the 350 but thats sold out
    The days of our youth are fleeting; lets live without regrets.