Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Started Kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststalker194 View Post
    No paypal option.... NO PAYPAL OPTION?! o.O What am I going to do now?!
    Just trust Kickstarter and take a chance or...maybe wait for them to have an update and they might add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Dreamworld Member
    So I've been out of communications for the past 24 hours and I come back to this!?!?!?!?!?! I HAVE SOME SERIOUS CATCHING UP TO DO! I don't even know where to start! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -ZoŽ Castillo
    --

Yaay, I'm happy to see the progress of the Kickstarter so far! I've also backed it right away when it came out with as much as I could.

Now that many of the die hard fans have backed, lets keep that momentum going. I'll try to get a buzz on Twitter going - for any of you Twitter users feel free to join in by retweeting (see signature).
    "Don't stop backing! #bringbackZoe - lets keep going - #saveApril - http://kck.st/14XAHB3" - lets keep the buzz going on Twitter by retweeting

Nice to see that somebody has pledged $10,000.

That's about 10 average monthly salaries in my country -- though probably not all that much money where that pledger is from.

Closing in on the halfway point with 690 hours remaining in the campaign. We only need to raise $625 (or so) per hour from this point on in order to hit $850,000. Frankly, I'm surprised. Super happy, but surprised.

This is inspiring, honestly. It is amazing to see all these kickstarter projects blasting off like this. If I had money to pledge, I certainly would. The big-name publishers need to sweat over this. ;3
    I have to save the Balance-Dr.Manhattan told me so.

Yeah!!

Just passed the halfway mark!

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    A small Dreamfall Chapters video that I made:
    http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot...02/a-hero.html

The first update on the kickstarter:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-journey/posts

Half way there tweet:
    https://twitter.com/RedThreadGames/s...96525312057344
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

evolutionary sleeper
    ok, for now, I settled for the Digital Collector's Edition. now I've got 28 days to decide if I want my name immortalized or not - the lure of the digital dreamer's edition is soooo strong
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
    ok, for now, I settled for the Digital Collector's Edition. now I've got 28 days to decide if I want my name immortalized or not - the lure of the digital dreamer's edition is soooo strong
    I want to be the Guardian of the Balance actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

I CAN'T F****** BELIEVE THEY ADDED SOME NEWS ON MY BIRTHDAY (Yesterday)... BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER. I WILL DIE NOW. BYE.

You can't die now White Tiger, at least not before you've pledged!

Pledged and survived a further month so that the payment actually goes through. (You've got to think of the bigger picture. )
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

Upto $512k!?!? with almost a whole month left
    I'm pretty tempted to go for the $110 pledge, I'd love to get a physical copy!
    And I swear, If I random won lotto some how in the next month, the first thing i'm spending my money on is the 10k pledge :3

Dreamworld Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krozzlee View Post
    Upto $512k!?!? with almost a whole month left
    I'm pretty tempted to go for the $110 pledge, I'd love to get a physical copy!
    And I swear, If I random won lotto some how in the next month, the first thing i'm spending my money on is the 10k pledge :3
    Do it! Get the boxed copy. I'm flat broke and still pledged $125 just to have it for display in my library! >
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -ZoŽ Castillo
    --