Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Started Kicking!

Kickstarter Started Kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

You're over half an hour late to the party.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    We know. BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Just for fun you should watch that page and press F5 every two minutes...
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Where is the thread? I didn't see it lol.

I was wondering whether we can increase our pledges halfway through. Because I am tight with money and I want to get $75 edition but can only afford $50 one
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post

I was wondering whether we can increase our pledges halfway through. Because I am tight with money and I want to get $75 edition but can only afford $50 one
    I am not sure, but it why I am holding on to my money today as well. Want the €75 one too.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

I went way higher than I can really afford, and am trying to work out where I can find money in the next month to get up to one with a physical art book.

Little disappointed the Wallpapers don't get delivered till "end of 2013". You'd think that was something they could give right away.

I am so glad it is going pretty fast and there are still tons of media outlets who haven't announced this.

I am so glad it is going pretty fast and there are still tons of media outlets who haven't announced this.
    I know right? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by somnolentsurfer View Post
    I went way higher than I can really afford, and am trying to work out where I can find money in the next month to get up to one with a physical art book.

Little disappointed the Wallpapers don't get delivered till "end of 2013". You'd think that was something they could give right away.
    My god do I want the physical copy of the Tome myself but I don't work and barely making ends meet! (

evolutionary sleeper
    well, well, Ragnar and co. have produced one of the best kickstarter pages I've ever seen. I'm happily (not) surprised. the reward tiers are also very well structured, so I'm scratching my head now - which one to go for? luckily, I'm not interested in physical stuff, but even the digital-only tiers offer interesting goodies. hmmmm...
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

You can change your pledge anytime up till the end. Just click on edit next to the amount you pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
    well, well, Ragnar and co. have produced one of the best kickstarter pages I've ever seen. I'm happily (not) surprised. the reward tiers are also very well structured, so I'm scratching my head now - which one to go for? luckily, I'm not interested in physical stuff, but even the digital-only tiers offer interesting goodies. hmmmm...
    I know right? The page is amazing, and so are the rewards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmm View Post
    You can change your pledge anytime up till the end. Just click on edit next to the amount you pledge.
    Ah that is good to hear! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    I know I suck at math but I can't be mistaken in thinking that 1/10 of the total is collected already, right? ^o^
    More then 10% yeah!
    Is has been 3 hours since the tweet from Red Thread Games.
    $102,449 pledged.

So, barring slacking off or grinding to a halt 8 days. Wow.
    I'm certain we'll hit a plateau and the pledges will be far fewer, but still, things are looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow's fan View Post
    So, barring slacking off or grinding to a halt 8 days. Wow.
    I'm certain we'll hit a plateau and the pledges will be far fewer, but still, things are looking good.
    Of course this will not go on forever, but no one can take those $109,524 from us anymore.