I've moved the Twitter stuff from the 'What we know' thread over here, to keep it simple and separate.
- Ragnar told a fan he would get DFC wherever people wanted it, making piracy unnecessary. He suggested Steam and GOG.
- no stealth sections, either
- there may be Irish. Is Brynn alive? Will Blind Bob be revealed to be the Prophet, Lady Alvane or both? Or is it a reference to Kian's actor?
- possible Linux release. Also, rubber ducky!
- the "dream storm" surrounding the Azadi tower at the end of DF will be explained.
- there's a chance Abnaxus and Ben Bandu will be back
- "How does #Dreamfall Chapters begin? Black screen, strings, a haunting song. Then, through darkness, a voice: 'The Undreaming is Unchained'."
- Europolis will make an appearance (thanks to WorldsReunited for asking!).
- There will be 3 playable characters; 2 of which will be female.
- They will not be April and Zoe.
- Ragnar would like Jack Angel back as Wonkers (schedules permitting).
- Ragnar furnishing Red Thread with IKEA.
- The view from Red Thread.
- partial logos for DFC and Red Thread. Cover of game design document?
- First pic from the new prototype! (of Marcuria?)
- DFC to have boxed release, but through Kickstarter rather than retail.
- Another confirmation that DFC picks up right where DF ended
- Ragnar reacted to new TSW helsman's treatment of Zoe in an end-of-the-world spoof.
- Is he getting at some sort of Gangnam Style cover? Ragnar Style?
- No DFC trailer for Christmas, but "gifts" in the New Year.
- Ragnar points towards the new Red Thread Games Twitter feed (tracked over here).
- after a follower pointed out DF was playable in stereo 3D, Ragnar suggested they'd try to make DFC compatible, too.
- @DagScheve has started a Twitter account!
- "Dreamfall reunion? Who is it?
- DFC will support DX11.
- pic of Zoe's new look?
- stretch goal #1: mac & linux support
- no combat, or at least not DF-style