Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamfall Chapters: what we know

Dreamworld Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutja View Post
    someone like na'ane...?
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    God noooooooooo!!
    Just her voice. -____- If I hear 'April-an' in Chapters, so help me!!!
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -Zoë Castillo
    --

someone like na'ane...?
    I am in the minority but I like her. But she was a betrayer and not really that interesting to be the main girl. I think we will have someone young again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    I am in the minority but I like her. But she was a betrayer and not really that interesting to be the main girl. I think we will have someone young again.
    I kinda liked her as well, but I would have liked to see more of her character. Also, I don't think we can be too hard on her for betraying April. She did believe it was for a good cause, and wouldn't have known that Kian would be unable to keep his word.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    I kinda liked her as well, but I would have liked to see more of her character. Also, I don't think we can be too hard on her for betraying April. She did believe it was for a good cause, and wouldn't have known that Kian would be unable to keep his word.
    Well, exactly...but Kian did keep his word...They just needed Raven. But his superiors didn't.
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    God noooooooooo!!

Hmm new character can be related to the period between Tlj and Dreamfall, not just for the part after Dreamfall...
    On the other hand it can be related to both...

I really want to see more about na'ane. And the destiny of the rebelion..

evolutionary sleeper
    Hmm new character can be related to the period between Tlj and Dreamfall, not just for the part after Dreamfall...
    that's a good idea, I'd like that a lot.
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    So... let me get this straight: I didn't mind the actual things Na'ane did and her story was good... but her voiceactor just sucked... Get her a new voiceactor and a more realistic character model in Chapter and I would enjoy seeing her again, as long as she doesn't replace any other character who MIGHT return.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

I know I'm even more in the minority here, but I actually liked her voice. Even the "an"s.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    I know I'm even more in the minority here, but I actually liked her voice. Even the "an"s.
    I liked the way she said April'an

Yeah, Liv I hated. Na'ane I really didn't mind.

Also, yes, her voice was a bit stilted. But it was clearly supposed to be -- she wasn't a native speaker of Alltongue. (Which is itself an interesting concept, if you think about it.)
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Yeah, Liv I hated. Na'ane I really didn't mind.
    Why sweetie?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Why sweetie?
    hahahahhahahaha nice XD

Also, yes, her voice was a bit stilted. But it was clearly supposed to be -- she wasn't a native speaker of Alltongue. (Which is itself an interesting concept, if you think about it.)
    Sure, she was supposed to have an accent. And it sounds like they picked a non-native English speaker for the part rather than have someone fake an accent. But the character still sounded to me like someone reading lines rather than naturally speaking with an accent.