Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Westhouse is the Prophet - It's Proven Now

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    One big flaw, Mission, you wouldn't pick of the key characters if you hadn't meant there to be any connection. You would have picked any irrelevant character and put his face there. Why not take a spice merchant? Why not take that Dolmari guy that walked past us? Why not take Amanon or Nozan? Brian was already made a suspect long before anyone thought of comparing the textures because the plot had suggested it. So the two reasons why I think they would do it, are: 1. Brian is the Prophet; 2. They're shameless liars. Would it be too difficult to move at least two vertices around? change the shape of at least one polygon? Don't tell me they couldn't know that anyone would start poking around in the game files -..-
    Another big flaw, Quna. Perhaps, they knew somebody would take apart the graphics and so they did it deliberately. Or perhaps they're just pure evil!
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agapitos View Post
    Of course.. 6 years already passed. It's difficult to have the same things in your mind after all these years.
    Thats true...
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    One big flaw, Mission, you wouldn't pick of the key characters if you hadn't meant there to be any connection. You would have picked any irrelevant character and put his face there. Why not take a spice merchant? Why not take that Dolmari guy that walked past us? Why not take Amanon or Nozan?
    I agree. It does make sense to recycle character designs up to a certain point, but you'd want your most important characters to be unique and not do that with them. And Brian definitely constitutes as a major character.

Quote Originally Posted by MissionVao View Post
    Another big flaw, Quna. Perhaps, they knew somebody would take apart the graphics and so they did it deliberately. Or perhaps they're just pure evil!
    Now you're just overthinking things.

I hope.
    'Demons run when a good man goes to war.' - River Song (Doctor Who)

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
    Now you're just overthinking things.

I hope.
    There is no coincedence... Someone dreamt Ragnar saying it, so I'm sure that's his trap!

Quote Originally Posted by b01 View Post
    There is no coincedence... Someone dreamt Ragnar saying it, so I'm sure that's his trap!
    There is no coincedence indeed...
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    There is no coincedence indeed...
    You have 1 letter less in your name than 3 times the letters in April's name!
    That means you're three reincarnations from being April!

You have 1 letter less in your name than 3 times the letters in April's name!
    That means you're three reincarnations from being April!
    It's true and this is my 901th post, getting so, SO close now...

It's true and this is my 901th post, getting so, SO close now...
    Did you know that my first day here I made 95 posts?

Did you know that my first day here I made 95 posts?
    Wow that's amazing, well... thing is... the forums really were alive back then... they while I was arround and they will never be agian unless Chapters happens. So unless Chapters comes out I can NEVER do 95 posts in one day (legally).

Wow that's amazing, well... thing is... the forums really were alive back then... they while I was arround and they will never be agian unless Chapters happens. So unless Chapters comes out I can NEVER do 95 posts in one day (legally).
    I left for a year around a year ago because everyone stagnated and after two tries of rehabilitation, trying to make these forums SFW I didn't succeed

I left for a year around a year ago because everyone stagnated and after two tries of rehabilitation, trying to make these forums SFW I didn't succeed
    Well we gotta keep it alive...

Well we gotta keep it alive...
    That's the attitude!

That's the attitude!
    Let's spread my positive energy across the boards .

Dreamworld Member
    Let's spread my positive energy across the boards .
    Borders of the world? You mean Arcadia?
    I look like a real sailor. Arrr matey!

Quote Originally Posted by Agapitos View Post
    Borders of the world? You mean Arcadia?
    Well that too...