Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did i miss?

What did i miss?

Jemma left me a message that we have to talk in person, when i skipped a training session. But i forgot about it and went to Newport. Only remembered it after i've gone quite far, and i don't even have a convenient save from before going. :={

So, is there anything important or interesting she says if you do speak to her before leaving for Newport?

It's been quite a while since I played, but I don't think you can visit her a second time. I think you only get that email after it's too late.

It's not too important. It's basically just a combat tutorial, and a little bit of backstory. Worth doing at least once, but not fatal to skip.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

You can't skip the first visit to the gym because Reza doesn't show up until after you leave the gym. But while you are out of town, you get a message from Jemma cancelling your further appointments and asking to see you in person. But you can't get back into the gym by the time you get back to Casablanca.

I got the message before i left town, but forgot about it until much later. So, would the gym just be closed if i went there as soon as i got it?

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidity View Post
    I got the message before i left town, but forgot about it until much later. So, would the gym just be closed if i went there as soon as i got it?
    it would be, but wuttt you got it before you left? That's... interesting? ...
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Dreamworld Member
    It will be closed. You can't enter the gym for the second time.

And Worldsreunited:
    You get the message after Zoe wakes up in her home, after spending all night in the interrogation room.
    I look like a real sailor. Arrr matey!

Quote Originally Posted by Agapitos View Post
    And Worldsreunited:
    You get the message after Zoe wakes up in her home, after spending all night in the interrogation room.
    My mistake sorry
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Pity. Jemma is pretty hot.

Pity. Jemma is pretty hot.
    Never even thought about saying that...
    But sure!

Jemma scares me. She's got Jedi-vibes.
    A bartender is just a phramacist with limited inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Jemma scares me. She's got Jedi-vibes.
    Lol
    (also this forums wants me to use 10 char at least )

Dreamworld Member
    She was working for the Eye for so many years. You better be scared of her and don't challenge her than facing the (bad) consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by Agapitos View Post
    She was working for the Eye for so many years. You better be scared of her and don't challenge her than facing the (bad) consequences!
    WTH working for the EYE? Noooooooooooo- (why did you go all noooo- ? I like to say it, it makes my beak vibrate)

Dreamworld Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    WTH working for the EYE? Noooooooooooo- (why did you go all noooo- ? I like to say it, it makes my beak vibrate)
    From the longest journey wikia : "If Zoe asks Jama about her past, she explains that before the Collapse she used to work in corporate security for Dragon Motors in Shanghai. After the Collapse (2209) the Syndicate sought her out to become a field operative for the EYE. Although based in Kinshasa, they travelled all over the world. She quit after four years (2213), however, because the work became more than she could stomach. Jama confesses that she did things she wasn't proud of, but won't elaborate save to say that the corporate world has its own rules (all focused on the Yuan)."