Thread: A Meaningful Thread - The Dreamfall Universal Meaning

Sierra's Sancuary

A Meaningful Thread - The Dreamfall Universal Meaning

To me Dreamfall is meant to be to teach someone how to survive the harsher side of life. To be without the basics and still be able to connect with your inner self... Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's just a game, to me it's like a prophets vision warning us to be aware of the truth and meaning behind it all. Saving Faith when Faith tells you to save April truly is a WORLD IN CHAOS. Reviving chaos to save the world is a task not suited to someone without prior experience. To revive chaos is to understand it is to be accepted by it is to serve it.

Brian failed where we shall succeed.

Faith warns us of turmoil and Zoe and April are the mother coverting her daughter. Chaos abounds at every turn with no escaping inevitability. Tuning into worlds to find truth becomes the only way out. How can you escpae what is not yet meant to be is one way of interpreting this GAME.

Another would be to accept this vision as a warning and to serve it so that we may be aware when it is upon us.

Last half of Darkness out.

And where exactly did Brian fail?

Community Manager
    Removed personal discussion and trolling. Please keep it civil and have an open discussion.

Cheers,
    Waldgeist

Sierra's Sancuary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Kin View Post
    And where exactly did Brian fail?
    I d like Brian as much as you, but answering your question would be off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by vanmustArmA View Post
    Reviving chaos to save the world is a task not suited to someone without prior experience.
    Sorry but this sound fun to me - experince in saving to world? To me its one of th things that makes games lik this interesting, how a newbie goes about solving things under great pressure. Isnt that what you said in the beging of your statement "surving the harser side of life"? Saving the world seems kinda harsh to me. kinda.

To me this game is about responsibilty and adventure too. What if such a thing as TLJ or Dreamfall was bestowed on regulars such as us? Resbonsibility - every one of your actions are utterly important and could spell disaster if you do them wrong. I would simple love to be put to the spot like that

Sierra's Sancuary
    Quote Originally Posted by crowman View Post
    Sorry but this sound fun to me - experince in saving to world?
    Not soley saving existance, but destroying your soul to serve the darkness to make it let go ..

I have done this now. It was easy. All I did was close my eyes.
    :OutATime: