Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thread of All Worlds

...are we talking about TLJ or the Matrix or Mass Effect or B5? ..didn't we just leave this party? *.*

evolutionary sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    I have another idea. When Tobias tells April the story of the balance, and when he talks about the danger the world was in, he said "it has happened before, in distant worlds in distant times" - something like that. What if April's something like the Fifth Element? She was "kept" for awakening once in fine thousand years when the evil was coming back. So what if April is also born every time the critical moment would come? Maybe she has had many lives already?
    That's a good one! And, it also means she's not dead
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

We're talking about Fifth Element. Baadaa Boom!
    Biiiiig Baadaa Boom.

I wonder... who is Ruby?
    Crow! Such a talkative one.
    Journey!
    The more I get, the more I want
    - as (h/m)oney.

Fodderhunter *carries net cheshirekat101's Avatar
    I have another idea. When Tobias tells April the story of the balance, and when he talks about the danger the world was in, he said "it has happened before, in distant worlds in distant times" - something like that. What if April's something like the Fifth Element? She was "kept" for awakening once in fine thousand years when the evil was coming back. So what if April is also born every time the critical moment would come? Maybe she has had many lives already?
    Reincarnation beats Time Travel any day.

No, it means that death isn't a problem
    Aw, but it means that April can't be with Kian, then
    "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
    Squishy

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirekat101 View Post
    Aw, but it means that April can't be with Kian, then
    why's that? lilu had no problem being with the dude she liked.
    "Ragnar?! You's got some s'plaining to doo!" (c) wandrew8

Quote Originally Posted by LLlaxmep View Post
    why's that? lilu had no problem being with the dude she liked.
    Who's lilu?

I was referring to the fact that she's dead
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
    Squishy

Who's lilu?
    umm.... Lilu aka the Fifth element aka Milla Jovovich looking awesome in J.P.Gaultier-designed clothes? If you haven't watched Fifth Element do so A.S.A.P. - it's fantastic.

I was referring to the fact that she's dead
    she be not, petal. do not you beleave 'em rumors .
    "Ragnar?! You's got some s'plaining to doo!" (c) wandrew8

umm.... Lilu aka the Fifth element aka Milla Jovovich looking awesome in J.P.Gaultier-designed clothes? If you haven't watched Fifth Element do so A.S.A.P. - it's fantastic.
    Okay

she be not, petal. do not you beleave 'em rumors .
    *sniff* Okay. Yay
    Squishy

Yeah, Lilu and her multipass ... if only April had one of those, save her alot of running around.

This is actually not that far away from what I meant. Although I didn't mean that April gets born everytime the worlds are in danger, but a saviour gets born.

Maybe that is what the White Kin in TLJ means with calling April her daughter: the White is the mother of what is. And at that time, the events that have taken place call for a saviour. So (indirectly) the saviour gets born out of the necessity for one: in this case April.
    'Demons run when a good man goes to war.' - River Song (Doctor Who)

Oh, no!

No, no, no!

I hope I can make this make sense:
    If the WotK is the Mother of what is, and April is the Mother of what will be, then how come the next Dragon is sister? And is *dead*?? How can time *repeat* itself if there is no more reborn April!?
    "I'm afraid."
    "You always were."
    This implies a repetitive time paradox ...thingy, but how can it continue if the WotK is *dead* or is sister, now, not Mother? Suely this means that the worlds are gonna end now because the Mother can't save April, and April can't save the egg to save the Sister... it's a dead-end time paradox and it does not work, because surely it must have all happened before? How is it possible?
    Squishy

The White in DF is the Mother reborn, so in a sense she's the Mother of what is (or was).

It's like *SANDMAN SPOILER* Daniel being Reborn as Dream which, as Ragnar is a big fan and has cited it as his main influence on the TLJ saga, is probably where it came from.

Same, but different.

No, no, no!

I hope I can make this make sense:
    If the WotK is the Mother of what is, and April is the Mother of what will be, then how come the next Dragon is sister? And is *dead*?? How can time *repeat* itself if there is no more reborn April!?
    "I'm afraid."
    "You always were."
    This implies a repetitive time paradox ...thingy, but how can it continue if the WotK is *dead* or is sister, now, not Mother? Suely this means that the worlds are gonna end now because the Mother can't save April, and April can't save the egg to save the Sister... it's a dead-end time paradox and it does not work, because surely it must have all happened before? How is it possible?
    Assuming that the worlds/world won't end when the story of TLJ/Dreamfall is finished, you're gonna need a mother of what is. Maybe the new White Kin will become that mother.
    'Demons run when a good man goes to war.' - River Song (Doctor Who)

The future does have a nasty tendency of becoming the present...