Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well I just beat the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    That's not such a bad thing. I'll still be young by then
    What bothers me is what if the third world war begins and then nobody will have time for Dreamfall Chapters!!!!!!!!!O-O
    Why should there be a third world war?
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

That's not such a bad thing. I'll still be young by then
    What bothers me is what if the third world war begins and then nobody will have time for Dreamfall Chapters!!!!!!!!!O-O
    Let's hope for better. Besides, Ragnar wrote some years ago in his blog that even when unexpectable circumstances would take place he will find the way to tell us about TLJ saga.
    Journey!
    The more I get, the more I want
    - as (h/m)oney.

Why not?
    I don't like the idea of war. I'm comfy as is.
    April Ryan is my friend,

You are, I am, someone else is... But we won't be asked.
    Sure we will.
    April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    I still have a feeling April is alive, even though she was stabbed. What do you all think?
    Despite the prominence of Only A Flesh Wound in media, there are some things that even writers would concede as pretty fatal. For example, if a character gets shot in the head or stabbed in the chest, they're pretty much done for, hopefully with enough time to give a Final Speech before their death.

Unless of course, if they're the Determinator or someone as tough. For them, that little hole where their heart was supposed to be is just another chance to show off how Bad Ass they are. Even that is Only A Flesh Wound, and the guy that injured them, and is likely to be pissing in his pants right now, is about to receive a world of hurt. When this occurs in a climactic battle, you often see a My Name Is Inigo Montoya sequence.

Killing the character after their display of Heroic Willpower for extra dramatic effect is optional.

Note that Normally I Would Be Dead Now applies only to things that would have killed a normal character even by Hollywood rules. If it's "merely" something like severe bleeding from the shoulder or leg, that's Only A Flesh Wound.

Surprisingly, this is actually a case of Truth In Television. There are many real life examples of people who had things rammed through their chests and heads and still lived due to the foreign material miraculously missing vital organs. This means there's a fine line between this and mere aversion of Instant Death Bullet. However, it's far more common in fiction than in Real Life and all of them were left incapacitated or unable to move, so Dont Try This At Home.

May overlap with I Can Fight.
    Link

So i guess the developers can do whatever they want
    Time Waits For No One

Quote Originally Posted by Barad View Post
    Link

Oh no. You and Miral are going to get on with each other.

And welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Oh no. You and Miral are going to get on with each other.

And welcome to the forum!
    Hehe, get used to it

Thanks! I don't know how active i will be here, cause i'm monstly on the "TSW", "Aion" and "LoL" forums for now. I can't stand the wait till the new "TLJ" game !!
    Time Waits For No One

Thanks! I don't know how active i will be here, cause i'm monstly on the "TSW", "Aion" and "LoL" forums for now. I can't stand the wait till the new "TLJ" game !!
    Welcome to the forum..

I've got an account there also. But to be honest, I've not used it. I just use it to keep track on the development of TSW and of course the gossip. I've also got to admit, I've also become quite interested in the game it's self, but to be honest I think I'm going to be trying either KOTOR3:TOR, STO or Final Fantasy XIV. Besides they are going to be out before TSW sees beta testing at this rate.
    Last edited by MissionVao; 06-17-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

Quote Originally Posted by MissionVao View Post
    Welcome to the forum..

I've also got to admit, I've also become quite interested in the game it's self, but to be honest I think I'm going to be trying either KOTOR3:TOR, STO or Final Fantasy XIV. Besides they are going to be out before TSW sees beta testing at this rate.
    Thanks Yeah it looks kinda promising, as it seems to be one of the few mmos out there who will mix puzzle solving with online gaming, though we still need more info on that!

Anyway the new final fantasy mmo looks ridiculus awesome, still need to see some in-game gameplay before i do my decision. KOTOR3 have acctually pased through my eyese, thanks for the hint But for me i think i will either go Aion or nothing
    Time Waits For No One

Thanks Yeah it looks kinda promising, as it seems to be one of the few mmos out there who will mix puzzle solving with online gaming, though we still need more info on that!
    Yes, there's still a great lack of information concerning TSW.

Anyway the new final fantasy mmo looks ridiculus awesome, still need to see some in-game gameplay before i do my decision. KOTOR3 have acctually pased through my eyese, thanks for the hint But for me i think i will either go Aion or nothing
    KOTOR3 is called Star Wars: The Old Republic. See: ( http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/367 ) for more information on it. But STO ( http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/352 ) is now starting to peck my interest, because it's like the MMORPG I play now. But with lots of extras.

I'm not to sure about Aion, it does look different. And to be honest that's the only opinion of it.
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

Link

I disagree that they should or even can do that. I have never questioned myself like that.
    :OutATime: