Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Marcus, is Zack?

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    She knows that Emma is alive because Zoë told her.
    Good point, but Lady Alvane told her details that Emma didn't (and wouldn't have) told Zoe: "She's on the way to the hospital right now."

Quote Originally Posted by Cazamelia View Post
    Yes...I dont understand how Lady Alvane or Zoe could have known about Fiona...unless Lady Alvane is April and April goes back to Stark at some point, or Lady Alvane isn't April and has other sources of information............makes me wonder who she really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Good point, but Lady Alvane told her details that Emma didn't (and wouldn't have) told Zoe: "She's on the way to the hospital right now."
    Of course theirs always that outlandish theory that Lady Alvane is Emma herself. Because we find out in DTLJ that she as been delving into the mystery of the Balance. Trying to find out what happened to April.
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

Quote Originally Posted by MissionVao View Post
    Of course theirs always that outlandish theory that Lady Alvane is Emma herself. Because we find out in DTLJ that she as been delving into the mystery of the Balance. Trying to find out what happened to April.
    Makes more sense than Zoe, because you don't have to explain the English accent.

Fodderhunter *carries net cheshirekat101's Avatar
    This thread is starting to make my head hurt
    "Time to jump in, time to jump through time......I'm dizzy!"
    Yay! Cheshire Cat.

I think it makes more sense if LA is April, though. Although, maybe once I've finished Dreamfall I'll change my mind.
    "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
    Squishy

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirekat101 View Post
    I think it makes more sense if LA is April, though. Although, maybe once I've finished Dreamfall I'll change my mind.
    I thought it was April too, but then (unless April does go back and meet/speak to everybody) we still have the paradox problem...
    If it isn't April it could be Emma....... there was the sculpture of the dragon she created in the first game, and she'd know about the others too.... It could also explain why April thought she seemed familiar and trusted her instantly, even though she wasnt sure why......

"maybe I'll see you again"
    "Oh, I'm quite certain of that. Quite, quite certain......."

Fodderhunter *carries net cheshirekat101's Avatar
    there was the sculpture of the dragon she created in the first game
    Yesterday I worked out it was a Maerum
    I'll finish Dreamfall first. But I always thought that April trusted Alvane because she was her. The paradox thing is an issue, but I still think she's April (at the moment).
    "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
    Squishy

evolutionary sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionVao View Post
    That's an interesting one! And I wouldn't even ask how she got involved with Kian, because it's kind of obvious really
    However, there's the bird, always the bird. If it wasn't for him, I would even buy this theory.

Makes more sense than Zoe, because you don't have to explain the English accent.
    Na, I still have faith it's Zoë. But Emma would be my second choice!

I thought it was April too, but then (unless April does go back and meet/speak to everybody) we still have the paradox problem...
    If it isn't April it could be Emma....... there was the sculpture of the dragon she created in the first game, and she'd know about the others too.... It could also explain why April thought she seemed familiar and trusted her instantly, even though she wasnt sure why......

"maybe I'll see you again"
    "Oh, I'm quite certain of that. Quite, quite certain......."
    Sometimes the outcome of the event is felt before the event that caused it.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
    However, there's the bird, always the bird. If it wasn't for him, I would even buy this theory.
    Yes, Crow is loyal. But we don't know, what's going to happen later on in the story.
    Last edited by MissionVao; 06-22-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

No, Marcus appeared in TLJ with Emma in Frindge Café.

He looked a quite person in TLJ, but he is bad in Dreamfall x_x'

Lightbulb Marcus

I don't think Tornquist would "forget" that Marcus and Zack are distinctly two different people in TLJ 1. Besides, Emma and Charlie know Marcus and I don't think they would mistake Zack for Marcus.

Yes, the Marcus in Dreamfall did seem to act and sound an awful lot like Zack Lee. Maybe it's because they share the same voice actor?

At the very least maybe Marcus became involved with Zack Lee and his bad habits rubbed off? There are lots of people in this world whose lives change for the worse due to bad associations if you know what I mean. Charlie said that Marcus Crozier got into the drug trade. Rapture, I think and was incarcerated at one point......

By the by, in TLJ I'm positive that Charlie said Emma moved into the boarding house in the room across his and became very good friends with her in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    Here's a question, wasn't the picture of April, Emma, and Charlie with April at the end of TLJ? So how did it end up in her closet? The picture of them in TLJ and Dreamfall is the same one, right?
    Actually April leaves it in Stark when she flies up to the morning star. If it's the same pic as in Df maybe Marcus got it from the... airport? spaceport?

I know this is a old thread but I'm wondering:

In TLJ where can I meet Marcus?

In Dreamfall where is Zack? Is he the guy who is eating the pizza?
    " They say that every story has a beginning and an end, but sometimes the two are one at the same time "

- Zoe Castillo

" Players do not play a game because the star is the 'wrong' gender. I don't believe that for a second "

- Ragnar Tørnquist

In TLJ you can meet Marcus in the Frindge café, after Emma gives you Cortez' message.

Zack is not in Dreamfall.

edit: Correction, as per wandrews post
    Last edited by KHH; 04-01-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    In TLJ you can meet Zack in the Frindge café, after Emma gives you Cortez' message.
    And by this he means "Marcus".

And by this he means "Marcus".
    Yes, indeed. Lately I've been having trouble with words. Leaving out the connecting words (like for, on, at, of, etc.) and substituting some words for others. It's odd.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.