Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus, is Zack?

Talking Marcus, is Zack?

I think that Marcus is zack, but... I don´t Know. What do you think about it?

No Marcus was that other friend of April and Emma's.
    Or are you suggesting that the real Marcus has left Newport, and Zach has stolen his identity?
    this room has no outer walls

Smile

I don´t Know. But Marcus bear a resemblance to Zack. Am I mistaken?
    Yes, Tun_Luiec, in the history (dreamfall) Marcus appeared as an old friend of Charlie and Emma. And was Marcus bad , before?
    Maybeˇˇ Zack has stolen his identity. Maybe. I think it. Marcus was director of The Border Hotel, but Zack.... Has stolen his Hotel and his identity?
    If Emma wasn´t die. Zack... but... I don´t Know. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by Lobo; 02-22-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Zack and Marcus both appeared in The Longest Journey - not in the same room at the same time, but still, there was no obvious connection between them.

Strangely, though, I neglected to include Zack in my all-encompassing theory.

Zack and Marcus were definitly two different persons, I suppose we aren't allowed to say anything in detail about tlj here in the dreamfall section but unless my memory has completely abandoned me, well, I'm quite sure Zack isn't Marcus in Dreamfall =p
    "One of the test monkeys slipped on a banana peel and broke its neck. It was both tragic, and hysterical."

Indeed, Marcus in TLJ was an instantly forgettable character. That is, when I played Dreamfall I'd forgotten who he was.

No wonder..: he only shows up once, at the Fringe. And then April mentions that it was he that had taken. (Where's that thread where we discuss the two April-Charlie-Emma photos?)
    this room has no outer walls

Quote Originally Posted by Barentity View Post
    Indeed, Marcus in TLJ was an instantly forgettable character. That is, when I played Dreamfall I'd forgotten who he was.
    Hmm. I remembred him perfectly
    BTW, did you know that Ragnar voiced his two lines in English himself?
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    Hmm. I remembred him perfectly
    BTW, did you know that Ragnar voiced his two lines in English himself?
    Yes, I heard about that. Precisely - Marcus only had two lines, and IIRC they were part of a conversation between him and Emma, which April was interrupting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barentity View Post
    Yes, I heard about that. Precisely - Marcus only had two lines, and IIRC they were part of a conversation between him and Emma, which April was interrupting.
    If he returns in Chapters, I think it will be revealed he was secretly in love with Emma or April. That would explain why he stayed in her room and kept a picture of her (/them).

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    If he returns in Chapters, I think it will be revealed he was secretly in love with Emma or April. That would explain why he stayed in her room and kept a picture of her (/them).
    Well, that'd be April I'm sure... Face it, Emma just can't beat April's cuteness <3
    "One of the test monkeys slipped on a banana peel and broke its neck. It was both tragic, and hysterical."

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkou View Post
    Well, that'd be April I'm sure... Face it, Emma just can't beat April's cuteness <3
    It does seem odd that he'd stay in April's room and not Emma's (can't remember/check what number her's was according to DF) in that case. But why would he be friends with Emma and not April then? Too shy?

It does seem odd that he'd stay in April's room and not Emma's (can't remember/check what number her's was according to DF) in that case. But why would he be friends with Emma and not April then? Too shy?
    April's room you mean? Am I completely wrong if I guess 201? But yeah, could see him as the shy type =p Not that he is that shy in DF, but people change!

He was using April's old room and like most men in that type of situation, he just won't admit his true feelings for her!
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkou View Post
    April's room you mean? Am I completely wrong if I guess 201? But yeah, could see him as the shy type =p Not that he is that shy in DF, but people change!
    Yeah, April's was 201 (not 206 ). I'm just not sure what Emma's was.