Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone version?

I am eagerly awaiting for the iPhone to reach an agreeable price..
    this room has no outer walls

My wife's upgrading to an iPhone 4, so I'm getting her old 3G one!

Riven on the iPhone!!!

I just finished playing Riven on the iPhone and it was absolutely wonderful. The transfer to iPhone was excellent and the excitement of playing it was almost as good as on a PC - almost better, because you could carry it in your pocket and play it anywhere, anytime. It's a great, great success.

Just started getting into Android development and was thinking about doing something with a Dreamfall port.

Though it wouldn't be a direct port and im still new to it all, i'll post some concepts when i get to that.

and the Iphone 3Gs is $50 now for anyone looking at getting one

People, are the any news about iOS port of TLJ? Haven't found any info after 2011...

Wow, impressive thread necro. Cheers on that one! The posts from five years ago calling the iPhone a fad made me smile a little.

As Dreamfall Chapters has reached release, it would be pretty awesome to see some Dreamfall/TLJ love for iOS (and Android while we're on the subject). The iPhone 6 screen is comfortably sized for apps like Myst and Syberia. Personally I'd be willing to pay at least as much for an iOS TLJ as I would for Minecraft or the like (somewhere in the $7 to $10 range). If there were any original content at all I'd probably be willing to pay even more.