Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Undreaming and Wati Corp

Concept art for ANYTHING is always pretty *wow!* isn't it? The Guild Wars concept art is breathtaking. But then again a lot of the scenery in DF are still pretty amazing.
    meow.

MY FORUM - For those who like creative writing... For anyone actually!

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/t...meister444.png

Thumbs up

the Undreaming flower "thing" would make a really pretty tattoo... huge one on your back .. (a tattoo more for a girl though).

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMeister View Post
    Concept art for ANYTHING is always pretty *wow!* isn't it? The Guild Wars concept art is breathtaking. But then again a lot of the scenery in DF are still pretty amazing.
    Yeh! How many times have I played a game because concept art looked magnificent lol! So few games look as good as their concept arts unfortunately (I think Witcher does look like a concept art itself!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    (I think Witcher does look like a concept art itself!)
    That reminds me -- I really must play that again now that the Enhanced Edition is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    That reminds me -- I really must play that again now that the Enhanced Edition is out.
    Yeah was The Witcher a good game? I was debating last Christmas whether to get it or not. i never got it but it looks so awesome

I loved the first few chapters. I got a bit distracted by other games somewhere around chapter 3 (where you enter the first big city for the first time), and when I was just about to start playing it again I heard about the Enhanced Edition coming out in a few months time, so I decided to wait for that and replay from the beginning.

The collectible card thing it has (you'll know it when you see it) is a bit silly, and the menu structure is a bit confusing at times (it's a bit too context sensitive), but the story was great. And it has more than just binary decisions -- it has actual moral dilemmas, and consequences to your actions that don't show up for a while. Apparently the dialogue is even better in the Enhanced Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    I loved the first few chapters. I got a bit distracted by other games somewhere around chapter 3 (where you enter the first big city for the first time), and when I was just about to start playing it again I heard about the Enhanced Edition coming out in a few months time, so I decided to wait for that and replay from the beginning.

The collectible card thing it has (you'll know it when you see it) is a bit silly, and the menu structure is a bit confusing at times (it's a bit too context sensitive), but the story was great. And it has more than just binary decisions -- it has actual moral dilemmas, and consequences to your actions that don't show up for a while. Apparently the dialogue is even better in the Enhanced Edition.
    Sounds intreguing...
    meow.

MY FORUM - For those who like creative writing... For anyone actually!

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/t...meister444.png

Yeah it was moderately popular in the US...but it was kinda underrated, lost in the midst of other big-budget, no-storyline games.

Quote Originally Posted by scary_flix44 View Post
    Yeah was The Witcher a good game? I was debating last Christmas whether to get it or not. i never got it but it looks so awesome
    Get the enhanced edition. They relaly eliminated majority of the bugs and truely enhanced the loading times etc. Definitly worth it.

The inventory system an stuff are a bit confusing. So, it is a bit deep game but it is good. Very grim and dark atmosphere but for Aurora engine (Neverwinter Nights engine) it looks amazing imo.

Plus, they recently annoucned the console port of the game and trailer looks amazing!
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43291.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Apparently the console version isn't going to be a port, either, it's going to be a remake (in the sense that they're rebuilding it). So the quests and storyline might be different from the PC version.

And, the people who made the Witcher are also the people who run GOG, which instantly makes them my heroes.

The attention to detail and support that they've given their own games (and gaming in general) is just heartwarming, especially when you consider what travesties western publishers have been getting up to recently.

Smile Hi

Hey... I see the last reply was from 2008... not sure if that's the real date but... I really wanted to post my point of view in this interesting subject...

Ok so Here I go...

Even if Zoe dies on stark, she ended up in the storytime... wich would maybe allow her to use her abilities to dream herself into arcadia again... and from there she might be able to get back to stark.... either by a portal or dreaming herself back into stark, bringing her back to life...

And like another user here said, she was still in a coma when the story ended... so she might be able to get out of it....

And I think that what they show at the end it's what happens if Zoe and April don't stop the bad guys...

My doubt was... Who was the guy that lead April into the "Dreams room"... you know the room with the dreams locked.... Could he possibly be the one causing the "Undreaming", after all he's playing with dreams to use the tower as a weapon...

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW DREAMFALL CHAPTERS!!!!! It's really cool to know that they're releasing it for next year

I hope you guys are cool...
    Take care

It just came to me a flash of inspiration: Damien is the Prophet. They both have shapeless features.

evolutionary sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    It just came to me a flash of inspiration: Damien is the Prophet. They both have shapeless features.
    "again, the most unexpected identity"
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.