Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Access

Access

How to reach Sulthan batheri is not a problem, the Kozhikode - Mysore National Highway, NH 212 passes through Wayanad district. The nearest railway station is at Kozhikode, 75 km from Kalpetta. Kozhikode airport at Karipur is the nearest airport. Wayanad is well connected by road to various parts of Kerala and other neighbouring states. Buses go frequently between important centres. While travelling from Mysore on NH 212, at a place called Gundlupet the road forks, one goes to Ooty and the other goes to Sultan Batheri, which is a prominent town of Wayanad.

NH 212 passes through Bandipur National Park and then through the Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary which is the Kerala state border. The roads are good except for some sections inside the Bandipur Forest.

By Air: Karipur International airport at Kozhikode is the nearest airport to Lakkidi, which is nearly 110 km away. Taxi facilities are available form airport to Lakkidi and fare comes around Rs 2000. Karipur is well connected with all major airports in India and also connected to many cities abroad, especially to cities in Gulf region.

By Train: The nearest rail head is Kozhikode, which is about 100 km from Lakkidi. Taxi fare from railway station to Lakkidi comes about Rs 2000. Kozhikode is well connected with all major cities in India by train.

By Bus: KSRTC buses of Kerala and Karnataka connect Lakkidi to other major cities in and around Lakkidi. Frequent buses are available from Kozhikode to Lakkidi, which costs about Rs 180 for express KSRTC buses. Kozhikode is connected to Trivandrum, Bangalore, Chennai and Mangalore by private super deluxe buses.

fitz fixes a feist's fits Switched's Avatar
    tl;dr

what's this?
    "You should leave off sniffing the carcass of your old life, my brother. You may enjoy unending pain, I do not. There is no shame in walking away from bones, Changer. Nor is there any special wisdom in injuring oneself over and over. What is your loyalty to that pain? To abandon it will not lessen you."

Quote Originally Posted by Switched View Post
    tl;dr

what's this?
    I reported it is spam. Try not to post replys to them, will only make things worse
    Nice to see your still around btw, havent see you post anything in ages.

'tis be teh infamous spam bot, senorita. you've just posted in its thread and will suffer sever years of bad karma because of that .

p.s. oops, i posted here too... oh, dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-m View Post
    I reported it is spam. Try not to post replys to them, will only make things worse
    Nice to see your still around btw, havent see you post anything in ages.
    If you reported this thread then it will get deleted eventually along with our spamming. It won't do other harm than keeping some crappy thread on top of the list.

Yeah, it's been hectic at work, we've all worked overtime to keep up. But it's better now...

Is it just me, or seems like the place is quieter?

Quote Originally Posted by LLlaxmep View Post
    'tis be teh infamous spam bot, senorita. you've just posted in its thread and will suffer sever years of bad karma because of that .

p.s. oops, i posted here too... oh, dear...
    7 years? That's something you get for breaking a mirror. No worries, we'll keep each other safe.

[/SPAM]
    "You should leave off sniffing the carcass of your old life, my brother. You may enjoy unending pain, I do not. There is no shame in walking away from bones, Changer. Nor is there any special wisdom in injuring oneself over and over. What is your loyalty to that pain? To abandon it will not lessen you."

Is it just me, or seems like the place is quieter?
    Thats what happens when its a 7 year wait between games.

7 already?!?! Thanks for reminding >_>

A little bit of chit chat has kept things going though...and adbots. where would we be without them. we'd have no spam threads to spam up.

7 already?!?! Thanks for reminding >_>
    its not 7 years yet, but it will be, before we see a new game.

was between TLJ and DF. Would be so nice of FC to keep up the tradition, wouldn't it?

was between TLJ and DF. Would be so nice of FC to keep up the tradition, wouldn't it?
    I was kinda hoping they would break that awful tradition. Mr Tonrnquist said it wouldnt take as long this time. He doesnt have long to keep his word.

seven years? i'm short on rubbish to post here already.

Why's this thread still here? I expected it to be gone by tonight...

btw, Kirill, you can put the trumpet away, I didn't get FF7 working beyond that New Game/Continue menu. =/

well, let's see:
    did you install k-lite codec pack or fddshow?
    Last edited by LLlaxmep; 11-04-2008 at 08:46 PM.

i've ffdshow from codecs pack all in one installed, not much difference.

go IM, this will be easier