Quote Originally Posted by remired View Post
    You mean sissies?
    That...'s another word for it I guess.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    Wait, was that a burn? (Or that other word that wandrew uses all the time and I can never remember.)
    Quote Originally Posted by LLlaxmep View Post
    do you mean "zing"? if it was one it was a very honest zing i guess .
    let's have wandrew explain us the meaning he puts of the word anyway - explanations i was able to find around the i-net are too varied
    Yep, I even used to use "Burn!" as an alternative.

Wait, was that a burn? (Or that other word that wandrew uses all the time and I can never remember.)

Not that I disagree, or anything, but ...
    How was that a burn..? *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by remired View Post
    You mean sissies?
    I'd take a sissy over an asshole (can I say that here?) anyday.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

fitz fixes a feist's fits Switched's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Smileys are often a good indication
    Yeah, unfortunately you never know whether people are laughing with you or at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    It's true - I've been noticing the types of people books/games/movies attract and so far - not like I really know everybody here - but seems like nice, mature, intelligent people and very few Americans.
    Onion's not nice...nor mature...he's an American, I bet. >_>

Aaaaaanyway, I feel like being on-topic for a change.
    And then there's the other crowd, who feel that he's being so obviously painted as the bad guy that he probably isn't

And then there's the people who think that the second group are thinking what Ragnar wants you to think, so actually he is. And then there are the people who.. wait, where was this post going?
    That's exactly what I wanted to say. Let's pretend Miral never came out with that idea so I could claim it as my original idea.
    It's too hard to tell whether Brian is a good guy or a bad guy. I didn't like young White's reaction when she saw him, but that could've been just a distraction.
    "You should leave off sniffing the carcass of your old life, my brother. You may enjoy unending pain, I do not. There is no shame in walking away from bones, Changer. Nor is there any special wisdom in injuring oneself over and over. What is your loyalty to that pain? To abandon it will not lessen you."

I'm really sure Brian Westhouse is a bad guy. I've been replaying Dreamfall and think he was that cloaked figure and Benrime was covering for him so yeah Brian and Benrime are evil. Beware...
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    I'm really sure Brian Westhouse is a bad guy. I've been replaying Dreamfall and think he was that cloaked figure and Benrime was covering for him so yeah Brian and Benrime are evil. Beware...
    Who told the Azadi about the rebel's hideout at Benrime's inn? I was thinking about that but I can't remember...

I don't think we're ever actually told that.

Actually, that's an interesting point I don't remember having been made before. Normally her ignorance of the Prophet's presence is explained by attributing some kind of invisibility to him, but given their sudden discovery of the Journeyman as the Rebels' base I wonder... It did always bother me that in TLJ Benrime describes herself as a Seer, but in DF she suddenly says "I'm no wise woman".

Benrime can not be evil for she is a very strict follower of the balance and hates Azadi. It is not even a slight possibility she does anything consiously(sp?) to harm the rebels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

Unless Brian infected her with... the Undreaming! (dun-dun-DUN!)

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Unless Brian infected her with... the Undreaming! (dun-dun-DUN!)
    OoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

fitz fixes a feist's fits Switched's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Benrime can not be evil for she is a very strict follower of the balance and hates Azadi. It is not even a slight possibility she does anything consiously(sp?) to harm the rebels.
    Wolf in a sheep skin?
    "You should leave off sniffing the carcass of your old life, my brother. You may enjoy unending pain, I do not. There is no shame in walking away from bones, Changer. Nor is there any special wisdom in injuring oneself over and over. What is your loyalty to that pain? To abandon it will not lessen you."

Quote Originally Posted by Switched View Post
    Wolf in a sheep skin?
    Far fetched possibility (she was like that before Dreamfall too). And I like her alot