Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 187

Thread: Brian Westhouse, bad guy?

  1. #31
    Registered User EchoingRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stark
    Posts
    153
    I bet it was Crow...!

    I'm sure the "undreaming" filled him with chaos and he became a heartless killer who murdered the white dragon with a book - seeing how there were no weapons in that library.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12
    poor crow hey what if April only fake that she cant shift and she shift and killd the white dragon DD

  3. #33
    Random Lurker Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,744
    Hehe.. "there can be only one Kin... (stab)"

  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12
    wait, she was Kin? ...so now there is no Kin because April and the White one are dead I think it was that inn keeper, she lied about see the prophet comming around her DDD

  5. #35
    Dreamer ravenwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    I bet it was Crow...!
    I can never see any reason why Crow would do it. Heck why would Ragnar destroy an image of a very liked character for the sake of the plot. It would be like making April into a bitter and resentful emo and a cold hearted bitch...oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

  6. #36
    Registered User EchoingRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stark
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    I can never see any reason why Crow would do it. Heck why would Ragnar destroy an image of a very liked character for the sake of the plot. It would be like making April into a bitter and resentful emo and a cold hearted bitch...oh wait.
    Yeah I'm sure after having to defend herself and fellow rebels and being constantly let down and blaming herself for what happened to Emma and others in Stark she'd be exactly the same as how she was in The Longest Journey. *snort* Come on.

    For the sake of the plot is a very good thing - so many like to ignore plots these days.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

  7. #37
    Dreamer ravenwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    Yeah I'm sure after having to defend herself and fellow rebels and being constantly let down and blaming herself for what happened to Emma and others in Stark she'd be exactly the same as how she was in The Longest Journey. *snort* Come on.

    For the sake of the plot is a very good thing - so many like to ignore plots these days.
    Dude relax! I was kidding...I am one of ther persons who found April's change normal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

  8. #38
    Registered User EchoingRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stark
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Dude relax! I was kidding...I am one of ther persons who found April's change normal...
    *deep breath* Sorry I'm bad at telling jokes from serious.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

  9. #39
    Dreamer ravenwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    *deep breath* Sorry I'm bad at telling jokes from serious.
    Smileys are often a good indication
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless_One View Post
    I ate red and green apple this morning... OH MY GOD the dragons' spirits are fighting in my stomach!!1!l! ... I mean like people... restrain that wild imagination of yours a little bit ok?

  10. #40
    Registered User EchoingRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stark
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoods View Post
    Smileys are often a good indication

    Good point. I'm amazed at how nice everyone is here.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

  11. #41
    Razgriz Ace mattig89ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    201
    or seemingly nice >.> - <.<
    "Alright, we don't understand the R2D2 crap- we're gonna try the Star Trek method."
    -John

    HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
    Revan: "Maybe later."
    HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I'll be back!"

  12. #42
    Remember KHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,932
    Quote Originally Posted by mattig89ch View Post
    or seemingly nice >.> - <.<
    That's not nice. We're nice.
    I guess it's the kind of people TLJ 'n' DF attracts
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

  13. #43
    Registered User EchoingRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stark
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    That's not nice. We're nice.
    I guess it's the kind of people TLJ 'n' DF attracts
    It's true - I've been noticing the types of people books/games/movies attract and so far - not like I really know everybody here - but seems like nice, mature, intelligent people and very few Americans.
    That's easy for you to say. There's meaning to your existence. Me? I wasn't who I thought I was. I honestly have no idea who I am anymore. Everyone kept telling me I was important, that I was needed. Then one day, I...wasn't. I was just lost. So don't tell me I'm free. Don't tell me to go live my life. You don't know. You have a purpose.
    - April Ryan

  14. #44
    Random Lurker Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoingRaven View Post
    It's true - I've been noticing the types of people books/games/movies attract and so far - not like I really know everybody here - but seems like nice, mature, intelligent people and very few Americans.
    Wait, was that a burn? (Or that other word that wandrew uses all the time and I can never remember.)

    Not that I disagree, or anything, but ...

  15. #45
    Mad Hatta LLlaxmep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    Wait, was that a burn? (Or that other word that wandrew uses all the time and I can never remember.)

    Not that I disagree, or anything, but ...
    do you mean "zing"? if it was one it was a very honest zing i guess .
    let's have wandrew explain us the meaning he puts of the word anyway - explanations i was able to find around the i-net are too varied

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •