Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: how to get your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    Ah, while on the topic of avatars... What do you say to removing the white around yours? It's really bugging me -.-
    Oh, it's bugging? I didn't notice... Still, if you say so, I will
    (But really, I'll get something better... later)
    There are times in life when something happens and you have to make a choise, and this choise will change your path in life forever.
    You create your own destiny, but sometimes, just sometimes ... Destiny chooses you.

fitz fixes a feist's fits Switched's Avatar
    What is this? Avatar changing madness??? XD (gotta get myself a new one) :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    C'mon, if you're gonna make excuses atleast give us a more interesting story to go with it.
    There isn't a fun story to go with it this time. No random viruses from downloading pr0n from illegal sites. I was going to let my sister have my laptop until hers was being repaired and what happens? mine dies on the way to her. I think I hurt its feelings when I decided to give it away so easily. (Do laptops have feelings?) ;=/

Last edited by Switched; 05-23-2008 at 08:00 AM.

All electronics devices have feelings. They don't want us to think they do, but they do.

That explains a lot. And its prolly female. O_O

New ava! Not exactly impressive (that 80x80 is driving me mad) but will do for now.

...wait, did I have that ava before???? ;=/

I'm convinced this one's got feelings of its own. Some part in it was dying on me for a while, until I started looking seriously at prices to build a new one. It gave up and went back to working fine after that.

Don't think I've seen that one before either, but I'm pretty good at not noticing things.

I'm convinced this one's got feelings of its own. Some part in it was dying on me for a while, until I started looking seriously at prices to build a new one. It gave up and went back to working fine after that.
    Fear is the ultimate tool. XD

btw, still haven't found a suitable avatar?

Nope, and I'll claim it's just a coincidence that I haven't done any looking yet and haven't found anything.

(and any bets on whether onion'll turn up here and start lecturing us on how computers don't really have feelings and we all don't know what we're talking about and need to shut up? )

A pic of a kiwi fruit would be epic imho [enter cookie monster smiley here]

You're not very fond of him I see. XD

I spend enough time explaining to foreigners that a kiwi and a kiwifruit are different things and I'm not named after a fruit, so I think I'll pass there.

And I reckon he's good entertainment in a strange sort of tragic way.

I spend enough time explaining to foreigners that a kiwi and a kiwifruit are different things and I'm not named after a fruit, so I think I'll pass there.

And I reckon he's good entertainment in a strange sort of tragic way.
    lol. don't explain then. let them think you're a fruit. if they don't know then it's their problem. Oh well, hope you'll find something suitable one day then. You're extremely picky, you know that?

Who wouldn't love dramaz...from far away.

Nope, and I'll claim it's just a coincidence that I haven't done any looking yet and haven't found anything.
    Ooh!! Grab a picture of a kiwi bird!! They're always awesome! plus it will help dispel the misconception regarding kiwi fruit! Did you know they actually originated in far east Asia, around China and that sort of area? The fruit, not the birds ;pp

Oh, and I'm getting closer to Avatar time! *celebrates*

I so know exactly what I'm gonna use ;pp

Quote Originally Posted by Switched View Post
    lol. don't explain then. let them think you're a fruit. if they don't know then it's their problem. Oh well, hope you'll find something suitable one day then. You're extremely picky, you know that?
    It's a bit of that mixed in with a lot of laziness stopping me from going and actually finding anything.

Hmm, maybe I should go find a picture of some Kiwi shoe-polish just to make people really wonder what's going on in my head, that's supposedly where New Zealanders being called Kiwis comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Switched
    Who wouldn't love dramaz...from far away.
    We're a bit short on real drama here unless you count KHH and April-Ryan's flirting as drama, we could do with a bit more now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrph
    Ooh!! Grab a picture of a kiwi bird!! They're always awesome! plus it will help dispel the misconception regarding kiwi fruit! Did you know they actually originated in far east Asia, around China and that sort of area? The fruit, not the birds ;pp
    Yeah, I think the Chinese name for them roughly translates as "hairy goat's testicles" too.

Quote Originally Posted by April-Ryan View Post
    I don't know why, but it was always very nice/"exciting" to see Liv's new avatars when she changed them

I'd like to change my avi too, but I have no idea... or I have one, but... gotta think
    oh really? I'll start chaning them again in um...2 weeks because i'm pretty busy with finals and graduation. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Liv View Post
    oh really? I'll start chaning them again in um...2 weeks because i'm pretty busy with finals and graduation. haha.
    Yeah, sure Good luck with final then
    There are times in life when something happens and you have to make a choise, and this choise will change your path in life forever.
    You create your own destiny, but sometimes, just sometimes ... Destiny chooses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Switched View Post

New ava! Not exactly impressive (that 80x80 is driving me mad) but will do for now.

yes that's what i hate most about changing them...making the pics 80 x 80