Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: 3 Moments You Just Hate in Dreamfall

Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    Hardly and things are currently going downhill for Funcom so we might have to wait untill things stabilize a bit...
    we are waiting for the third part of the game for six years...

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutja View Post
    we are waiting for the third part of the game for six years...
    Yep. I have been waiting on TSW for years as well and I'm currently playing it as well am I?

Also: Raven is alive! DEAL WITH IT! ^^
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

dahniuru

Got to the 'phone hack' puzzle on the car near the end. Symbols changed too quickly and moved around after I got the first two. I got as many as 5, but got ejected every time.... It's just a bad puzzle requirement for me. I'm blind in one eye, so I've been told that that is part of my problem. Anyway, after several hours, and returning to it at least 5 different log ons, I quit.

Fun folks. I'll never buy another of your games.

1. Hiding behind the altar to watch the trolls open the door. (-Knowing the combination and seeing it used but not being able to use it until doing the right mouse click & observe thing. This was the only part of the game where I needed a hint.)
    2. The second kiss between ZoŽ and Cavanaugh (It crashed my PC, leaving me to wonder if I'd missed anything. :-O )
    3. April's sudden change in ambition after speaking with the guardian. It seemed out of character. She gave in too readily.
    Patience brings power