Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: April Ryan is not dead. I have proof. *spoilers?*

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Russia\Moscow
    Posts
    8

    Exclamation

    Jesus, guys, you arguing about so obvious things!

    Before Dreamfall release Lady Alvane was 100% April, and here the simple logical proves that that can not give any doubt for a logical persons:

    1) Story starts as Lady Alvane's narrative. Then story continues from April's perspective.
    So its quite obvious that Alvane tells story about April from April's POV.
    No try to guess, how lady Alvane could have know even thoughts of April and every little step April? Right and the only answer - because Lady is April and she told her own story to kids.

    2) April is a shifter, and Alvane is a shifter (which is obvious in scene where Lady opens portal for April). There are not so many shifters around, even Draic Kins cant shift (so crazy irrational theories about White lady should be thrown into trash bin)

    3) Lady Alvane had Stark books only on shelves, which proves that she is from Stark just like April.

    4) Old Crow in the end is good friend of Lady Alvane, and there is no doubt its same Crow that was a good friend of April.
    So how can anyone doubt that Lady Alvane is Old April after this? So many obvious clues pointing to this obvious answer.

    5) Entire story people (especially Cortez) Tip April that both worlds will merge, and that April will paly important role in this merged, but this will happen not now yet. in story of Alvane she points that Worlds already merged and April's story is most important story of balance (which give a tip for sequels plot line).
    This kinda clearly shows how entire TLJ plot will end like - worlds will merge, April will get old and will start to tell stories about her past to Kids. THATS SO OBVIOUS!

    6) When April and Lady Alvane talked to each other, Lady gave another OBVIOUS CLUE that she is april - She said she is called Alvane now, but she wasnt before.

    7) And in same time as #6 April give another OBVIOUS TIP for slowpokes that Lady Alvane's face seems familiar and april feel trustfull. That just a tip for those, who aint understood yet for that moment that Lady alvane is April.

    8) White Kin is real mother of April, Lady Alvane is obviosly from Future, little white kin sister is not from Stark (so why would White kin keep Stark books on shelves? lol) so by the balance, stop even think that Lady Alvane could be White Kin! She could not be! (even if previous 7 proves not enough for your irrational heads to understand thaat Alvane is April) Also stop thinking that April could have parents with Surname Alvane! No she could not, White kin is her mother and she have no Surname, so the only way for Lady alvane aka April to get this surname is obviously from Marriage (Okama razor should keep you away from speculations about fake id or something like that)!

    9) In game resources Lady Alvane called Old April! Why would they call her Old April?
    DAMN THAT HARD ONE! Maybe Alvane called Old April because she is in fact Young Cortez? LOL)) No, damn it, she is called Old April because she is Old April and there are 8 more quite obvious reason for her to be Old April.

    And for those whoul think "why she didnt tell here truth?" maybe because she wants everything to happen as happened before, and because when old Alvane was young April she already met her old self and herd same words, so when time have come for her to meet her young self, she did same thing? Isnt that simple?

    Ok now we advance to 2006 year, to Dreamfall days:

    1) For those, who still was refusing obvious facts that Lady Alvane is April Alvane, Rognar Developed character Kian, called him specially Alvane and set beginning of romantic relationships betwen Kian Alvane and April, to give funs a clue of how April became April Alvane we seen in TLJ.

    2) To avoid misunderstandings like ideas that Kian and April could be brother and sister, Rognar even made Kian a black, so no one idiot could tell that they could be brother and sister... (but looks like his attempt to give another obvious clue failed, since some irrational people believes that black guy and purely white girl with no signs of black genes, could have same Parents... ignoring the fact that real mother of April is White Kin [dont get me wrong it just biological terms, nothing racistic]).

    3) Game ended with Twin Peaks and LOST style of cliffhanger, as intrigue for another sequel. Thats quite obvious too.
    Aprill seems to be killed, bud damn, it simple to understand that she is no dead, and this plot twist was specially developed to make you all want a Sequel so damn hard. But it surely obvious that april would not die, she will survive, or she will die, but then will be ressurected by magic, or by Zoe's Dreamer|storyteller superpowers (it seems that dreamer aka storyteller is kind of specialization like Shifter, but when shifter makes portals, Dreamer tells story in Void, which becames a reallity outside the void, so i bet 10$ that Zoe special skill would be revival of April by power of word). Whatever. It just a CliffHanger. It is there to confuse you, but Rognar is smart writer and he will surely not retcon main plot line about old April Alvane from TJL and reunion of worlds planned back in times of 1st game.
    He just make forced many of doubt in obvious thing. Trick from Social psychology. Death of April is obviously fake, lie for your eyes and plot Device to force Kian to change the sides, betray his people and take April's side.

    You are guys soe easility manipulated by single cliffhanger & some tricky comments of Rognar (who surely interested to keep intrigue for a sequel, and purposely seeding doubt in obvious facts) so you can start to doubt in any obvious facts.

    Turn you rationality on!
    Lady Alvane is April Alvane and no one Else. Obviously than obvious. period.
    Last edited by Voodooman; 02-09-2011 at 12:51 AM.
    Need official patch for Dreamfall ? Want to run Dreamfall at Win 7 but dam StarForce dont allow you to do so?
    Then get official Dreamfall US patch v1.03 here and remove starforce with it http://www.gamershell.com/download_20537.shtml

  2. #62
    evolutionary sleeper
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    between the wheels
    Posts
    1,492
    ... oh my. yet another "obvious is obvious" post in multiple pages?
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

  3. #63
    Mad Hatta LLlaxmep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,216
    zing!..
    "Ragnar?! You's got some s'plaining to doo!" (c) wandrew8

  4. #64
    Skipping-rope Happy one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    1) Story starts as Lady Alvane's narrative. Then story continues from April's perspective.
    So its quite obvious that Alvane tells story about April from April's POV.
    No try to guess, how lady Alvane could have know even thoughts of April and every little step April? Right and the only answer - because Lady is April and she told her own story to kids.
    But that's not obvious - yes, we see every little step, but that is method, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    2) April is a shifter, and Alvane is a shifter (which is obvious in scene where Lady opens portal for April). There are not so many shifters around, even Draic Kins cant shift (so crazy irrational theories about White lady should be thrown into trash bin)
    Good point (not about trash bin, though ).


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    4) Old Crow in the end is good friend of Lady Alvane, and there is no doubt its same Crow that was a good friend of April.
    But he can be a good friend of Zoe or Westhouse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    5) Entire story people (especially Cortez) Tip April that both worlds will merge, and that April will paly important role in this merged, but this will happen not now yet. in story of Alvane she points that Worlds already merged and April's story is most important story of balance (which give a tip for sequels plot line).
    This kinda clearly shows how entire TLJ plot will end like - worlds will merge, April will get old and will start to tell stories about her past to Kids. THATS SO OBVIOUS!
    For me that's not obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    6) When April and Lady Alvane talked to each other, Lady gave another OBVIOUS CLUE that she is april - She said she is called Alvane now, but she wasnt before.
    That can be said about Zoe too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    8) White Kin is real mother of April, Lady Alvane is obviosly from Future, little white kin sister is not from Stark (so why would White kin keep Stark books on shelves? lol) so by the balance, stop even think that Lady Alvane could be White Kin! She could not be! (even if previous 7 proves not enough for your irrational heads to understand thaat Alvane is April) Also stop thinking that April could have parents with Surname Alvane! No she could not, White kin is her mother and she have no Surname, so the only way for Lady alvane aka April to get this surname is obviously from Marriage (Okama razor should keep you away from speculations about fake id or something like that)!
    First time I see in internet someone want to stops.. thoughts. Do you always like to keep all under strict control? Maybe you are Napoleon or Alexander the Great?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Maybe Alvane called Old April because she is in fact Young Cortez? LOL))
    *puts on glasses and scrubs her chin* Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Rognar
    This is some kind of new beast, I think. Kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Turn you rationality on!
    Can't because I have high temperature now. That's also a reason why I can't write more discuss now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Lady Alvane is April Alvane and no one Else.
    Maybe Lady Alvane is Rognar.
    Last edited by Happy one; 02-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    Journey!
    The more I get, the more I want
    - as (h/m)oney.

  5. #65
    Warrior Dreamer MissionVao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK, Stark
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Jesus, guys, you arguing about so obvious things!
    As somebody who's wrote a complete story(despite it been unpublished.) The obvious is not always the obvious.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Before Dreamfall release Lady Alvane was 100% April, and here the simple logical proves that that can not give any doubt for a logical persons:
    That was back in the oldy times before Dreamfall. People can change their minds and so can writers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    1) Story starts as Lady Alvane's narrative. Then story continues from April's perspective.
    So its quite obvious that Alvane tells story about April from April's POV.
    No try to guess, how lady Alvane could have know even thoughts of April and every little step April? Right and the only answer - because Lady is April and she told her own story to kids.
    It's no longer that simple.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    2) April is a shifter, and Alvane is a shifter (which is obvious in scene where Lady opens portal for April). There are not so many shifters around, even Draic Kins cant shift (so crazy irrational theories about White lady should be thrown into trash bin)
    Is Lady Alvane a shifter? Or did the she do what the White of the Kin did, and use April's own powers to open shift for her?


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    3) Lady Alvane had Stark books only on shelves, which proves that she is from Stark just like April.
    Zoë could also have Stark books on the shelves. After all she is also from Stark.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    4) Old Crow in the end is good friend of Lady Alvane, and there is no doubt its same Crow that was a good friend of April.
    So how can anyone doubt that Lady Alvane is Old April after this? So many obvious clues pointing to this obvious answer.
    People change and so do birds. Just because Crow was a good friend of April in the past doesn’t mean that it will continue into the future.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    5) Entire story people (especially Cortez) Tip April that both worlds will merge, and that April will paly important role in this merged, but this will happen not now yet. in story of Alvane she points that Worlds already merged and April's story is most important story of balance (which give a tip for sequels plot line).
    This kinda clearly shows how entire TLJ plot will end like - worlds will merge, April will get old and will start to tell stories about her past to Kids. THATS SO OBVIOUS!
    Lady Alvane says at the end of TJL “There's enough story's in the world's as it is.” So have the both words been brought together at that point?


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    6) When April and Lady Alvane talked to each other, Lady gave another OBVIOUS CLUE that she is april - She said she is called Alvane now, but she wasnt before.
    People get married and change their last name all the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    7) And in same time as #6 April give another OBVIOUS TIP for slowpokes that Lady Alvane's face seems familiar and april feel trustfull. That just a tip for those, who aint understood yet for that moment that Lady alvane is April.
    Or was there some kind of ESP going on? Because we know that April is the daughter of the Kin.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    8) White Kin is real mother of April, Lady Alvane is obviosly from Future, little white kin sister is not from Stark (so why would White kin keep Stark books on shelves? lol) so by the balance, stop even think that Lady Alvane could be White Kin! She could not be! (even if previous 7 proves not enough for your irrational heads to understand thaat Alvane is April) Also stop thinking that April could have parents with Surname Alvane! No she could not, White kin is her mother and she have no Surname, so the only way for Lady alvane aka April to get this surname is obviously from Marriage (Okama razor should keep you away from speculations about fake id or something like that)!
    See my previous remark!


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    9) In game resources Lady Alvane called Old April! Why would they call her Old April?
    DAMN THAT HARD ONE! Maybe Alvane called Old April because she is in fact Young Cortez? LOL)) No, damn it, she is called Old April because she is Old April and there are 8 more quite obvious reason for her to be Old April.
    It was a mistake on the German release of TLJ, and it remains a mistake. Until it's proven one way or the other.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    And for those whoul think "why she didnt tell here truth?" maybe because she wants everything to happen as happened before, and because when old Alvane was young April she already met her old self and herd same words, so when time have come for her to meet her young self, she did same thing? Isnt that simple?
    That proves nothing. Because Zoë could've done the exact same thing for the same reason.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    1) For those, who still was refusing obvious facts that Lady Alvane is April Alvane, Rognar Developed character Kian, called him specially Alvane and set beginning of romantic relationships betwen Kian Alvane and April, to give funs a clue of how April became April Alvane we seen in TLJ.
    Just because she meet him it doesn’t mean she's going to marry him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    2) To avoid misunderstandings like ideas that Kian and April could be brother and sister, Rognar even made Kian a black, so no one idiot could tell that they could be brother and sister... (but looks like his attempt to give another obvious clue failed, since some irrational people believes that black guy and purely white girl with no signs of black genes, could have same Parents... ignoring the fact that real mother of April is White Kin [dont get me wrong it just biological terms, nothing racistic]).
    In very rare cases it has been know to happen. Check the news.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    3) Game ended with Twin Peaks and LOST style of cliffhanger, as intrigue for another sequel. Thats quite obvious too.
    Aprill seems to be killed, bud damn, it simple to understand that she is no dead, and this plot twist was specially developed to make you all want a Sequel so damn hard. But it surely obvious that april would not die, she will survive, or she will die, but then will be ressurected by magic, or by Zoe's Dreamer|storyteller superpowers (it seems that dreamer aka storyteller is kind of specialization like Shifter, but when shifter makes portals, Dreamer tells story in Void, which becames a reallity outside the void, so i bet 10$ that Zoe special skill would be revival of April by power of word). Whatever. It just a CliffHanger. It is there to confuse you, but Rognar is smart writer and he will surely not retcon main plot line about old April Alvane from TJL and reunion of worlds planned back in times of 1st game.
    He just make forced many of doubt in obvious thing. Trick from Social psychology. Death of April is obviously fake, lie for your eyes and plot Device to force Kian to change the sides, betray his people and take April's side.
    And you've just shoot yourself in the foot.

    Because you've just said, don't believe everything you see and hear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    You are guys soe easility manipulated by single cliffhanger & some tricky comments of Rognar (who surely interested to keep intrigue for a sequel, and purposely seeding doubt in obvious facts) so you can start to doubt in any obvious facts.
    “Easily manipulated,” me? Who cookies......


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Turn you rationality on!
    Lady Alvane is April Alvane and no one Else. Obviously than obvious. period.
    Only obvious, to a closed mind.
    "You must save her, Zoe....."
    www.blackhope.net/dreamfall.htm
    “Our lives are like flames on the wind, waiting for our salvation to begin.”

  6. #66
    Down the Rabbit hole... cong06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy one View Post
    Maybe Lady Alvane is Rognar.
    I loled. That's great
    Quote Originally Posted by onion View Post
    At this point in time Lady Alvane is BOTH April and Zoe. Ragnar, along with every other story writer out there, makes sure to leave questions unanswerable so that they have flexibility to write the next sequel. Until the next sequel is released the old lady is BOTH April and Zoe at the same time. I bet Ragnar has not even decided yet so NOBODY knows or will know until the game is coded. There is no point in debating.
    Good point. And well said.

  7. #67
    Helpless dragon Skizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Jesus, guys, you arguing about so obvious things!

    Before Dreamfall release Lady Alvane was 100% April.
    As was mentioned here already, that doesn't have to mean that this is still the case. Take for example the 'Scream' movies (*slaps himself in the face for having to use such bad movies as an example*)

    -SPOILER ALERT -

    At first there was the movie Scream, in which everything was more or less wrapped up nicely. Then we fast forward to the third movie, in which it is revealed that the killers in part one were actually not acting on their own, but there was someone else behind it. I am absolutely certain that they hadn't thought this part up when they made the first movie yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    1) Story starts as Lady Alvane's narrative. Then story continues from April's perspective.
    So its quite obvious that Alvane tells story about April from April's POV.
    No try to guess, how lady Alvane could have know even thoughts of April and every little step April? Right and the only answer - because Lady is April and she told her own story to kids.
    Again this doesn't proof anything. Take the adventure game Broken Sword. This game is narrated by the protagonist George Stobbart. Nevertheless there are certain points in the game where you can die. And what about Dreamfall? Isn't that story told by Zoe? But still you can die in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    2) April is a shifter, and Alvane is a shifter (which is obvious in scene where Lady opens portal for April). There are not so many shifters around, even Draic Kins cant shift (so crazy irrational theories about White lady should be thrown into trash bin)
    This is indeed a clue, but still nothing conclusive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    3) Lady Alvane had Stark books only on shelves, which proves that she is from Stark just like April.
    But if the worlds are merged again, it wouldn't be that hard to get your hands on an item from either of the two old worlds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    4) Old Crow in the end is good friend of Lady Alvane, and there is no doubt its same Crow that was a good friend of April.
    So how can anyone doubt that Lady Alvane is Old April after this? So many obvious clues pointing to this obvious answer.
    I think all of us agree that the Crow we see with Lady Alvane is the same one that we see with April. Still, why couldn't he have more than one friend? A lot could have happened between the point where we stop in Dreamfall and the point where Lady Alvane tells her story in TLJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    5) Entire story people (especially Cortez) Tip April that both worlds will merge, and that April will paly important role in this merged, but this will happen not now yet. in story of Alvane she points that Worlds already merged and April's story is most important story of balance (which give a tip for sequels plot line).
    This kinda clearly shows how entire TLJ plot will end like - worlds will merge, April will get old and will start to tell stories about her past to Kids. THATS SO OBVIOUS!
    How does this show it? April could just as well have died in merging the worlds. What it tells us is that April still has a role to play after the events of Dreamfall, but it tells us no more than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    6) When April and Lady Alvane talked to each other, Lady gave another OBVIOUS CLUE that she is april - She said she is called Alvane now, but she wasnt before.
    Again this doesn't have to mean anything. Everybody can change their names. Why does this mean that she was called April Ryan first? I agree that this is a clue, but in itself it's not convincing evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    7) And in same time as #6 April give another OBVIOUS TIP for slowpokes that Lady Alvane's face seems familiar and april feel trustfull. That just a tip for those, who aint understood yet for that moment that Lady alvane is April.
    I agree that this is a strong clue that April and Lady Alvane are one and the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    8) White Kin is real mother of April, Lady Alvane is obviosly from Future, little white kin sister is not from Stark (so why would White kin keep Stark books on shelves? lol) so by the balance, stop even think that Lady Alvane could be White Kin! She could not be! (even if previous 7 proves not enough for your irrational heads to understand thaat Alvane is April) Also stop thinking that April could have parents with Surname Alvane! No she could not, White kin is her mother and she have no Surname, so the only way for Lady alvane aka April to get this surname is obviously from Marriage (Okama razor should keep you away from speculations about fake id or something like that)!
    This is another discussion, I believe. Besides, proving that April isn't the White Kin doesn't automatically make her Lady Alvane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    9) In game resources Lady Alvane called Old April! Why would they call her Old April?
    DAMN THAT HARD ONE! Maybe Alvane called Old April because she is in fact Young Cortez? LOL)) No, damn it, she is called Old April because she is Old April and there are 8 more quite obvious reason for her to be Old April.
    This to me is also the strongest clue that April is Lady Alvane. Although (as stated above) Ragnar could have changed his mind about the story, I don't think he did. At least not on the part of Lady Alvane. I think that he had already decided that April was Lady Alvane and that he hasn't changed that since TLJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Ok now we advance to 2006 year, to Dreamfall days:

    1) For those, who still was refusing obvious facts that Lady Alvane is April Alvane, Ragnar Developed character Kian, called him specially Alvane and set beginning of romantic relationships betwen Kian Alvane and April, to give funs a clue of how April became April Alvane we seen in TLJ.
    Kian also says that April seems familiar somehow. Of course that doesn't have to mean anything, but it creates a connection (from a writer's point of view) between April and Kian and thus a connection between April and the name Alvane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    2) To avoid misunderstandings like ideas that Kian and April could be brother and sister, Rognar even made Kian a black, so no one idiot could tell that they could be brother and sister... (but looks like his attempt to give another obvious clue failed, since some irrational people believes that black guy and purely white girl with no signs of black genes, could have same Parents... ignoring the fact that real mother of April is White Kin [dont get me wrong it just biological terms, nothing racistic]).
    I find this a bit of a strange argument. On the one hand you are saying that it's obvious that Kian and April can't be siblings because of obvious genetic differences (by which you don't take into account the possibility that they only share the same father or mother), but then you say that April is the biological daughter of the White Kin. But clearly April isn't a dragon and neither does she seem to be in 'disguise' like her sister the young White Kin is in Dreamfall.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    You are guys soe easility manipulated by single cliffhanger & some tricky comments of Ragnar (who surely interested to keep intrigue for a sequel, and purposely seeding doubt in obvious facts) so you can start to doubt in any obvious facts.

    Turn you rationality on!
    Lady Alvane is April Alvane and no one Else. Obviously than obvious. period.
    Although I too believe that April and Lady Alvane are one and the same person, I think that many of your arguments aren't that strong and clearly not evidence that this is the case. They are clues at best. Agreed, some of them are strong ones, but it doesn't proof anything. You also have to keep in mind that people 'want' to see connections. It is far more easy for you (and me, and everybody who thinks April is Lady Alvane) to see things that support your theory than to see things that speak against it. That is just human nature.
    'Demons run when a good man goes to war.' - River Song (Doctor Who)

  8. #68
    Random Lurker Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
    But if the worlds are merged again, it wouldn't be that hard to get your hands on an item from either of the two old worlds.
    Also, it's possible that Lady Alvane is in Arcadia, but has been collecting books from Stark (brought over by Shifters) because they're rare and valuable...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
    I think all of us agree that the Crow we see with Lady Alvane is the same one that we see with April. Still, why couldn't he have more than one friend? A lot could have happened between the point where we stop in Dreamfall and the point where Lady Alvane tells her story in TLJ.
    He seemed to get on fairly well with Zoe, after all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
    I agree that this is a strong clue that April and Lady Alvane are one and the same person.
    Not necessarily. Given that child April apparently had a gift for prophetic dreams (see box of drawings), she could have remembered Lady Alvane's face from one of those.

  9. #69
    Helpless dragon Skizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    Not necessarily. Given that child April apparently had a gift for prophetic dreams (see box of drawings), she could have remembered Lady Alvane's face from one of those.
    A good point. So once again this could be a clue, but not such a strong one as I thought.
    'Demons run when a good man goes to war.' - River Song (Doctor Who)

  10. #70
    Down the Rabbit hole... cong06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    Also, it's possible that Lady Alvane is in Arcadia, but has been collecting books from Stark (brought over by Shifters) because they're rare and valuable...
    If Alvane could shift, she could get them herself.
    Did she open the portal? or was she a "conduit" like Cortez was?

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    183
    No one seems to mention it but maybe Lady Alvane is the daughter of Kian and April.

  12. #72
    Skipping-rope Happy one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Profc View Post
    No one seems to mention it but maybe Lady Alvane is the daughter of Kian and April.
    Interesting. So that scene with old Lady Alvane near fireplace may take place (if we consider linear time, as we use to do it) 70-80 years after Dreamfall events. Crow there is old enough (according to ancient folklore - at least in my country - crows can live 300 years).
    Journey!
    The more I get, the more I want
    - as (h/m)oney.

  13. #73
    Skipping-rope Happy one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy one View Post
    Interesting. So that scene with old Lady Alvane near fireplace may take place (if we consider linear time, as we use to do it) 70-80 years after Dreamfall events. Crow there is old enough (according to ancient folklore - at least in my country - crows can live 300 years).

    Quote Originally Posted by Profc View Post
    No one seems to mention it but maybe Lady Alvane is the daughter of Kian and April.
    Interesting. So that scene with old Lady Alvane near fireplace may take place (if we consider linear time, as we use to do it) 70-80 years after Dreamfall events. Crow there is old enough (according to ancient folklore - at least in my country - crows can live 300 years).

    P.S. I reveal you bitter truth - Lady Alvane is a synthetic mademoiselle . Kian Alvane loved a lot of women (you may imagine the list of them as you wish). So he had a lot of daughters, but the Six were not pleased with such his behaviour (opposite to Kian's couch - remember, he told something about East women). So the Six chained all his women he loved (or their daughters) and two guards directed them to Tibet (it's easier to lead chained people, and besides it's better for them to be chained travelling through high mountains).

    There, in Tibet, monks made the ritual and all those became as one woman - some Lady Alvane. Now they all became unchained - there was no need to chain ONE woman. So Undreaming=Lady Alvane is Unchained. (Hm, I've wrote some crazy stuff).

    Crow left with Lady Alvane because she includes also April's personality.
    Journey!
    The more I get, the more I want
    - as (h/m)oney.

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy one View Post
    (Hm, I've wrote some crazy stuff).
    Indeed :P . Possibilities are limitless.

    A relative of kian,
    April
    Wife of Kian .....

    List goes on and on.

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation April can't be dead!

    Hello everybody!! Greetings from Argentina. I finished TLJ and Dreamfall some days ago, and as all of you, I went in a load of cuestions about what will happen next. There were said a lot of interesting things in this thread, and I agree with many of them.

    But there's one thing you didn't consider: April can breathe underwater thanks to the Maerum in TLJ. So, if she was wounded, but still concius, she could have escaped from that genocide swimming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •