Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dreamfall Trainer +2

It was fine in the past, and I was using that same link from Grumbel's page. The trouble is: I WANT to trust it, but Comodo won't LET me. It won't seem to accept it as an exception.

You could try reporting it as a false positive. Or a bug. Or just stop using that one and use something else instead. (Any time a program gets in your way more than it's being helpful, kick it to the curb.)
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    I'm gonna try doing the cave by myself before chapters comes out. Don't promise anything though...
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    You could try reporting it as a false positive. Or a bug. Or just stop using that one and use something else instead. (Any time a program gets in your way more than it's being helpful, kick it to the curb.)
    Any recommendations for a good, free antivirus/firewall/malware detection package?

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Any recommendations for a good, free antivirus/firewall/malware detection package?
    I just use the built-in firewall and Security Essentials. They're decent and mostly stay out of the way. As long as you're not prone to opening dodgy emails or visiting dodgy sites then they're perfectly adequate.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Good choice! Scanned with Security Essentials and got no warning. Works fine.

If you're ever in doubt about a particular file, you can use http://www.virustotal.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by Miral View Post
    I just use the built-in firewall and Security Essentials. They're decent and mostly stay out of the way. As long as you're not prone to opening dodgy emails or visiting dodgy sites then they're perfectly adequate.
    That's the option I've gone for on most my computers as well. Never had a problem with it.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Hmm... can't seem to get it to work. I wait until I've actually got my savegame loaded, then toggle all the trainer options on. Still doesn't work for me...

*BUMP*

I'm sure SunBeam is no longer around, but can anyone help? I imagine it's not working for me because of the most recent patch, but it says it's working...

*BUMP*

I'm sure SunBeam is no longer around, but can anyone help? I imagine it's not working for me because of the most recent patch, but it says it's working...
    Could you upload the file somewhere? The link on the first page is dead, and I never downloaded this program.
    April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    Could you upload the file somewhere? The link on the first page is dead, and I never downloaded this program.
    You can still get it at the awesome grumbel's page

You can still get it at the awesome grumbel's page
    It seems to work for me. Just tried the puzzle timer thing, but that worked.
    I waited to start the program until I'd already loaded a game, and then started it and toggled the things on. When it started the status bar said "ready for action ..." or some such.
    April Ryan is my friend,

I get the same, but it doesn't have any effect in-game.

I get the same, but it doesn't have any effect in-game.
    Then it must just be that your version of the game isn't supported. It might work if you change the .exe with the one I've been using (If you want to try it, remember to back up the old exe).
    April Ryan is my friend,