Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1973

Thread: New members introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by krushia View Post
    I just won the 'guess your own password' game. That's right folks, I'm awesome.
    That's a cool game. I've played that quite a bit too.

Welcome back.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by krushia View Post
    I just won the 'guess your own password' game. That's right folks, I'm awesome.
    I've had many happy hours playing that. Also I love your tag: "Prince of Procrastination". I'd definitely pledge alligience.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow's fan View Post
    Also I love your tag: "Prince of Procrastination". I'd definitely pledge alligience.
    I don't know... I might have to challenge for the title. After all, I didn't get around to applying for my full driver's license for 8 years... (for the unfamiliar with the NZ system: there's three license stages, "learner" which means you can only drive supervised, "restricted" which means you can drive by yourself without passengers, and "full" which means you can have passengers. Normally you have to stay on "restricted" for a year, or 6 months if you do a defensive driving course. And yes, I did the course.)

On the other hand... meh, I might challenge some other time. Later.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

Hiya, I'm new here.
    Have been lurking around the forums for two weeks now, so it was the time to create an account. I've been introduced to the game by a friend, he told me of a "very hard" puzzle game with an interesting story.
    Yeah, TLJ1. Especially the "phone-puzzle" at the Alatien island was a pain... but the craving of wanting to know what happens next pulled me through it. Borrowed Dreamfall from him and although I liked the story of TLJ more, this one ended so open that I really want to know the true fates of April, ZoŽ and the White of the Draic Kin. Sorry if I spoiled anything here, I didn't intend to.
    Liked it so much that I replayed the games just one week after completing them for the first time to get all the small details that I missed or didn't understand before.
    Liked it so much that I opened a PayPal account and pre-ordered Chapters.

Yes, I'm an D:TLJ addict.

Hi Nilaii! It's nice to have some new blood here, especially when most activity is happening over at the Dreamfall Chapters forum.

Welcome to the forums Nice to see you here.
    April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    Welcome to the Forums Don't worry about spoilers, that's what happens ALL THE TIME here. In fact, I don't think there's a single corner left at these forums where we follow the "no spoilers" rule anymore
    Btw, how did you do the Maerum underwater puzzle?
    The one preceding the contradictions? Was a hard one as well, although by plain luck I got that one. For me it was a lot easier than the phone puzzle, but that's probably really personal . I was staring at the puzzle for around ten minutes, trying to find something that would help me. I did the contradictions first, and when it clicked stuck I assumed that the other puzzle would be in the same "area", so I randomly moved some of them, and for some mysterious reason (Dreamfall: "Faith has brought you there", oh the ambiguity) I pointed each of the images to the correct place. Second time around from memory.

The only thing that Dreamfall could have more was a more challenging puzzle. Surely the lockpicks were an attempt, but hardly challenging (won't even speak of the timed Olivia puzzles). On the other hand, the hidden puzzles were fun to do (evade-the-glass in Reza's apartment, put the bot in the shower and watch it come to its demise). I personally hope DC to have more TLJ-like puzzles in it, but the "new" players who play the game will be left in the cold then as puzzles aren't as fun for everyone as it is for me. So in reality, my hopes are feeble.

Am I welcome to share my thoughts on the story as well? For they have been discussed all about, every single line of text in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    Welcome to the forums Nice to see you here.
    Thanks!

You should receive a prize of some kind.
    I want the broken pocket watch! Gimme gimme gimme!

Nah, like I said. Could've been a lot harder had I not been so lucky in my movings. I can easily imagine the Maerum puzzle to be harder than the Alatien one.

Hi all, i'm Vincenzo and live near Rome(40km far away form the best city in the world), so i'm Italian and i'm not fluent in English but i think i could speak it well, so i'm sorry if i made any mistakes.

I'm 27 years old, i play the TLJ years ago and now i finished the Dreamfall too, was better the first one for me...the story in the Dreamfall was not what i expected. How many modern games the gamers spend many times to make great graphic rather than made a great story. For me the "old" games are better why have simply graphic but great story such as:

Dragon Lore I and II,
    The Longest Journey
    Runaway
    Hollywood Monsters
    Diablo I

That's my favourite games, in the next "generation" videogames i love GTA(Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV) and few other games like rFactor and football manager.

Nice to meet you all!

Heya, Vincenzo. Welcome!

Hi there, welcome to the forums Do try and feel at home.
    April Ryan is my friend,

Dreamworld Member
    And don't be disturbed by shady attics and dirty basements, or the sinister labs.
    And suspicious individuals... *stares at Quna*
    "I'm leaving soon, but I'm not afraid. If death is the end, I know that our dreams remain behind." -ZoŽ Castillo
    --

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    I have been hinting at my "Secret TLJ Project" a lot at the new forums, and I've decided to give the faithful few that still visit the old forums a small easter-egg (read AD) that will be included somwhere in my "Secret TLJ Project".

http://oi46.tinypic.com/qp2dcz.jpg
    Last edited by WorldsReunited; 04-13-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Pre-order pre-order pre-order!

EDIT: Hmm, allcaps was edited for me.

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    Pre-order pre-order pre-order!

EDIT: Hmm, allcaps was edited for me.
    This terminal does not belong to you. Please refrain from interacting with it via voice communication in the future, or you will be reported to the FUB.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.