Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,973 of 1973

Thread: New members introduce yourself here!

Hello from Athens, Greece.

First Hello

Good day to everyone! Iím Rue and Iím a frequent visitor of this forum. I finally decided to sign up and join the fun. Looking forward to learn from all of you here

Past and Presnt

Hi everybody. I played the first TLJ a few weeks ago. It was a strange experience for me. I felt conected with abstract senses, my childhood, and other things I can't explain. I don't know, in fact, why Ipm here at this forum right now ^^

Well... Regards.

evolutionary sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqcor View Post
    Hi everybody. I played the first TLJ a few weeks ago. It was a strange experience for me. I felt conected with abstract senses, my childhood, and other things I can't explain. I don't know, in fact, why Ipm here at this forum right now ^^

Well... Regards.
    Then, play Dreamfall to get even more confused
    A fully working kitchen holds a great many things, not least of which is a huge collection of ways of committing horrible murder, plus multiple ways of getting rid of the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
    Then, play Dreamfall to get even more confused
    I "fear" maybe Dreamfall be too much different. Anyway, I think Ill play it. : v

Just Got Back!

Hello! I have been absent for some time and I'm really curious about new posts and interesting topics as well. I hope everyone is doing good. Great day to all! Nice to be back

Smile Just Got back!

Hello! Just got back from a few days of my absence here.. I'm excited to browse for new interesting subjects right now. Hoping you all have a very exciting day guys! Welcome to all newbies here and to those who came back just like me

ამჟამად ჩემი პრობლემების გადალახვის ერთადერთი შესაძლო და გონივრული გადაწყვეტა - ეს კრედიტის აღება. კიდევ კარგია, რომ მე უკვე დიდი ხანია ვსარგებლობ ონლაინ დაკრედიტირების სერვისით https://sesxebi365.com/company/okcredit.