Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saved games

Exclamation Saved games

Hey guys, I just posted my saves from Dreamfall and TLJ on my website. If all the hints in the world don't help you, or if you just want to play a particular chapter just get 'em here.

http://www.loudandfrench.com/?page_id=101

Hope you guys like my page.

Thanks. I've been waiting for a savegame and now I can actually continue playing...

I tried to download some of the Dreamfall files, but the links are either dead, or you are working on the site.

Nice site overall, I have booked it in my folder of all that is Dreamfall.

If these files do work on my version, then I would assume they will work on any. My version is neither CD or DVD... I got the game via the net (legit, www.direct2drive.com ). The next time I can get one of your files downloaded, I will test it on my version to see if it works ok. If it does, I will send any file you want, I will be more than glady help you.
    Last edited by CalAni; 07-28-2006 at 08:58 PM.

Yeah, my site was doing for a couple hours. You can thank my hosts for that. But it's backup now.

To finish the collection of saved games I need the saves from TLJ from the 4 disc version.

Please tell me if any of the links are dead or if the file is corrupted. They should work now, unless I made another mistake :P

I have the PC CD version of Dreamfall and your saved games work. Thank you SO very much! I can now pass the Victory Hotel right up!

My icons
    Check it out if you like Star Wars, Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Ghost Rider. And please leave some suggestions.

Thanks for the update. It's nice to know the DVD and CD version saves are interchangeable.

Please, anyone with the saves from the DVD or 4 disc version of TLJ please send them to me. PM me and I'll give you my email.

Smile Thanks!

This is greatly appreciated, Cleaves!! Thanks for sharing!

Hi,
    I'm stuck in the caves in Arcadia where you have to rotate the dials on the statues..I have CD 6 Cd version and the savegames don't work..any one with6 CD PC version gotosave game? May I borrow it?
    Jim

6 CD version save request

Minor spoiler -

-

-

Anyone have a save after you run away from the twins near the beginning of chapter 6. I can't get away from them. I've tried about 20 times. I know where I have to go, and what I have to do, I just can't get there.

Dreamworld Member
    Here is the savegame when ZoŽ just entered the roof, so you just need to run forward and climb that "thing" up and jump to the other " flying thing"

:o

cool page :O
    ^-^ lol... idek.

Thanks oxygen88

It worked.

Exclamation Save game

Does someone have a save game of the bit where Zoe has to get out of the WATIcorp place, after April raids the subterranean city? My computer locks up when April first goes into the city for some reason...

Also - does someone have a save game introducing Kian? I need to find one for a girlfriend. Trying to explain that he's edible.

Cheers
    Let go of reality.
    Reload your dreams.

need assistance downloading file

Hey guys, I'm new at downloading and would like to dowload the game starting where Zoe climbs up and jumps on the robot thing. Can anyone walk me through it? Thanks!!!!

1) Find the save game you want. If it's at the start of a new chapter, you may download it above, if not you'll have to get it some other way.

2) Place it in your saves folder. This folder is most likely in your game dirctory. (commenly C:\program files\Funcom\Dreamfall\saves)

3) Just put it in the directory. It should be names like "dreamfall_<number>" You'll want the numer on the end to be one higher than your current highest number. You shouldn't overwrite your old ones.

4) Play Dreamfall ^_^
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.