Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamfall mods! Come and get your Dreamfall mods here!

?edicated Quote Fairy
    Nice looking mods, especially the April-one! Thank you!

Have you tried how ZoŽ'd look like with blonde hair?
    I just thought about that chit-chat she has with Sela, the girl at Jiva...

Quote Originally Posted by grumbel
    it might be possible to simply replace the cape with a fully transparent texture, however havn't tried that.
    I thought about that. Just have to figure out which color is transparent in Dreamfall.

Quote Originally Posted by grumbel
    Another good idea for a mod would be one that replaces the loading screen with solid black.
    I could make such a mod, it would be my simplest yet Edit: Ok, this one's done too. Grab it @ first post.

Quote Originally Posted by SadeLyrate
    Have you tried how Zoë'd look like with blonde hair?
    I just thought about that chit-chat she has with Sela, the girl at Jiva...
    Wow! That's a GREAT idea! I'll get right to it! Edit: Done! You can find the mod in the first post of this thread.
    Last edited by skribb; 06-10-2006 at 05:57 PM.

?edicated Quote Fairy
    Thank you!

Okay, ZoŽ as blonde certainly looks...different. And for the life of me, I can't understand why
    she looks RL kind of familiar...

how about a nude mod ?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xtromass
    how about a nude mod ?^^
    Still quite impossible until someone knows how to switch models.

Quote Originally Posted by F131
    Any chance of removing April's rediculas cape?
    Yes! Just back from testing this mod actually. Packin' it up, it should be ready for shipping in 5-15 minutes or so.

Edit: Ok done, grab @ first post.
    Last edited by skribb; 06-10-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skribb
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtromass
    how about a nude mod ?^^
    Um... what about that transparent texture idea applied to clothing like you did with April's cape? Guess maybe that's not possible, since there's likely no skin under the clothing, but it's worth.. checking.
    Let's just say there's at least one character in this game that should have the ability to go nude (at least partially) without much difficulty... I think. And it's the one people would want nude the most.
    But I'm not trying to endorse a nudity modification!
    [edit: By no means do I mean Kian!]
    Last edited by sireebob; 06-11-2006 at 08:50 AM.
    What if... (Thanks to Photoshop, DreamView, ScummVM, and ImageShack, The Secret of Monkey Island, Dreamfall, "and all the little people!")

"Ah, curses and damnation and all things mean and ugly..." ~ Crow, The Longest Journey

^Yeah we all know you've thought about Kian in his tidy whities

Great work man...keep it up

Thank you!

--

I have much experience from making nude mods (GTA3, Jedi Outcast, NOLF, Postal 2 are a few of the games I've made nude skins for). I could make one for ZoŽ if the demand is high, BUT, you would still see the joints of her top and panties, because they aren't simply textures, they're modelled ontop of her body as well, do you follow me?

And besides, I just uninstalled Dreamfall, I might install it again at a later time. But no more mods from me for some time now, summer's here!

Hehe, k skribb. One character simply had a... rather revealing body texture. It wasn't strictly a human character, though.
    What if... (Thanks to Photoshop, DreamView, ScummVM, and ImageShack, The Secret of Monkey Island, Dreamfall, "and all the little people!")

"Ah, curses and damnation and all things mean and ugly..." ~ Crow, The Longest Journey

Quote Originally Posted by skribb
    Model swapping should be possible, from what I understand, everything that belongs to a scene (dialog, actors, conversations, models, etc.) is defined in data/generated/locations/*.cdr, so for model swaping one simply needs to find the correct 'loadtree' section and exchange the .sir file entry or the .sir file itself. Havn't tested it myself and have no idea how solid that model exchange would be (could barf if the right animations/bones aren't provided), but its worth a try.

Code:
    type "mod_engobj_funcom.loadtree" 
    param 
    {
      tree "art/player_characters/zoe_castillo/zoe_marcuria_inside.sir" 
    }

?edicated Quote Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by sireebob
    Hehe, k skribb. One character simply had a... rather revealing body texture. It wasn't strictly a human character, though.
    You're talking about the White, yes?
    Meh, I have to go and try to find her textures. Those curious decorations she has are...
    well, curious.

Quote Originally Posted by sireebob
    Aah, the White. Yes, her textures even contain breasts, which would reduce the effort of nudifying her slightly. And her clothes (the seams/joints rather) aren't modeled, they're just textures, which is good too.

And grumbel I suggest you go ahead and try since I don't have DF installed anymore.

Hey, thanks for making the black loading screen! I've been looking for that for a while - really helps make the game more immersive, I think.

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a problem... the loading screen still has colored shapes instead of a full-black screen:

http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gscreen3rn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Constant
    Hey, thanks for making the black loading screen! I've been looking for that for a while - really helps make the game more immersive, I think.

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a problem... the loading screen still has colored shapes instead of a full-black screen:

http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gscreen3rn.jpg
    Haha, that looks pretty funny. Don't worry I'll fix it, just download the mod again