Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Dreamfall mods! Come and get your Dreamfall mods here!

I thought I remembered seeing a blonde Zoe mod (though not white blonde)...

Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    I thought I remembered seeing a blonde Zoe mod (though not white blonde)...
    There are in fact two blonde mods for ZoŽ on the first page, but it seems the one by tock isn't possible to download any more. I do think that was whiter... I don't have those files any more either. Maybe someone else does.
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KHH View Post
    There are in fact two blonde mods for ZoŽ on the first page, but it seems the one by tock isn't possible to download any more. I do think that was whiter... I don't have those files any more either. Maybe someone else does.
    I got that, thank you I was wondering more in terms, her hair loose, down, long, not in a ponytail. Not white, blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ_Castillo View Post
    I got that, thank you I was wondering more in terms, her hair loose, down, long, not in a ponytail. Not white, blonde.
    There are no mods that changes the actual models used. Not that it can't be done with the tools on hand, just that no-one has done it.
    April Ryan is my friend,

Hmm..Mods?

so i was looking at a few threads and found the main mod one with different skins and such...
    http://forums.longestjourney.com/showthread.php?t=3262

but i couldnt find where to download the dfmod program? where is a link for that? i googled around but the packages i downloaded wouldnt run. maybe they were only designed for win xp? not sure.. im win7 x64 and i tried compatibility modes but to no avail.

i just want to use the mod to make the dreamfall load screen black.. and maybe check out some other reskins. so anyone know where to get a mod loader program? thanx for any replies

ps... btw are there any extended fan made quests? or is modding like that non-existent for this game? i just know that in rpgs and what not there are tons of things like that... like dragon age in more recent times.. and skyrim etc. just curious. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by syn View Post
    so i was looking at a few threads and found the main mod one with different skins and such...
    http://forums.longestjourney.com/showthread.php?t=3262
    And I've moved this into that thread, because there's no point starting a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by syn View Post
    ps... btw are there any extended fan made quests? or is modding like that non-existent for this game? i just know that in rpgs and what not there are tons of things like that... like dragon age in more recent times.. and skyrim etc. just curious. cheers
    Those games have an editor provided by the developer. And are RPGs. DF does not, and is not. It's unusual for adventure games to have mods at all.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your livesÖbe somewhere else!"

April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    It's funny how I've never even tried to tweak textures in the game. Say, can I find instructions on how to extract them and then put them in the game after abusing?

Edit: I've just noticed, Dreamview's description says it can import 3D models into the game too :O So I can actually modify them or what? O..O
    As far as I recall we did establish that it should be possible to export a 3D model, modify it, and reimport it, but... I don't think anyone actually ever did it.

To change textures, find out the path it is supposed to have in the game by using the DFToolBox tool and just make a zip file with the correct structure. Take a look at the existing mods to see. I think maybe grumbel or skabb posted a description too, but.. it's been so long, I'm not entirely sure.
    April Ryan is my friend,

I would really love to have some "how to" tutorial about that. I have so many cunning and malignant ideas regarding the textures. I guss I'll start messing with it when I have more time.
    \ /
    I'm combining all the utilities into one page on the wiki. There might be room for something like that there, if you manage to work out how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by quna View Post
    i've made a mod!
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8857/zoebutterfly.jpg
    everything ran smoothly, with luck, i'm going to make a tutorial very soon :d
    b00bies (o.o)
    " They say that every story has a beginning and an end, but sometimes the two are one at the same time "

- Zoe Castillo

" Players do not play a game because the star is the 'wrong' gender. I don't believe that for a second "

- Ragnar TÝrnquist

I didn't make those ^^
    I know that xD but damn Zoe got some beautiful tits :-D
    " They say that every story has a beginning and an end, but sometimes the two are one at the same time "

- Zoe Castillo

" Players do not play a game because the star is the 'wrong' gender. I don't believe that for a second "

- Ragnar TÝrnquist

When was the last time you saw a female human being?
    Not so long time ago...

- Zoe Castillo

- Ragnar TÝrnquist

hi, i just got the game and really like it. i would like to improve zoeys model a bit with. giving it better ellbows and eyes but im having a few problems:
    when i convert the model to smd and import it into xsi the uvs are messed up, is that a fault of the importer or a bug in dreamviewer?
    according to the sir file the model uses two shaders but i cant find them anywhere, are there files that cant be viewed by the dftoolbox or are they simply named wrong?

thanks for the link
    the directx format doesnt seem to work at all for me but i found a way around. i export and import as sdm. then i export as ms3d, convert it to obj, import it and transfer the UVs.
    i hope smd is stable enough to be properly imported back into dreamfall.

so no one has modified models considerably yet? weird considering the comfortable tools and too bad. i was hoping for some advice on the process because the enveloping of the face is messed up and i never weighted a face before :-/

edit:i failed miserably both on importing the model back into dreamview and getting the sourcefile to run on vs c# 2010 so thats it for the modding - i guess it would just have been to good to be true.
    Last edited by Wobak; 03-09-2013 at 05:36 PM.