Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 385

Thread: Dreamfall mods! Come and get your Dreamfall mods here!

  1. #346
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Hey guys, for those interested , tock's mods have been reuploaded!

  2. #347
    Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Veil
    Posts
    2,258
    Great er --- is there a uninstal mod tool as well cuz I had a tool to install a lot of mods but they just wouldn't uninstal afterwards... (and now ZoŽ has her pre-dreamfall clothes and wrong eyecolor and April is degoth and the gribbler is green which anoys me)
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

  3. #348
    Remember KHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,932
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldsReunited View Post
    Great er --- is there a uninstal mod tool as well cuz I had a tool to install a lot of mods but they just wouldn't uninstal afterwards... (and now ZoŽ has her pre-dreamfall clothes and wrong eyecolor and April is degoth and the gribbler is green which anoys me)
    When you installed the mods using the DFToolbox, it should have created backups of the affected .pak files automatically, named .pak.orig. Just delete the .pak files and rename the pak.orig files and it'll all be back to normal. In the case it didn't. you can just delete all the .pak files from the /bin/res directory, and repair the game using the original installation medium (you start the installation but choose repair rather than install or uninstall).
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

  4. #349
    Registered User WTO_FED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Under a Tree
    Posts
    70
    I just installed My mods. I chose green eyes for zoe, plus eyebrow (fix) blond hair and cotton underwear. I also went for the green grubbers look. thx for these great mods. I hope there are many more to come. !!

  5. #350
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    I'm glad you like my skins dude !

  6. #351
    Registered User ZoŽ_Castillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    118

    Talking

    hey, is it possible to actually upload these in the game and play the game with alternative look?

  7. #352
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ_Castillo View Post
    hey, is it possible to actually upload these in the game and play the game with alternative look?
    Of course, just follow the installation instructions!

  8. #353
    Script Pixie wandrew8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,702
    OMG SKRIBB IS STILL AROUND

    EDIT: It took out my allcaps.

  9. #354
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by wandrew8 View Post
    OMG SKRIBB IS STILL AROUND

    EDIT: It took out my allcaps.
    I don't really peruse the forums though I just make sure to reply in this thread

    Still waiting for Dreamfall Chapters lol....

  10. #355
    Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Veil
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by skribb View Post
    I don't really peruse the forums though I just make sure to reply in this thread

    Still waiting for Dreamfall Chapters lol....
    Can you handle two more years?
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

  11. #356
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Yeah. Any longer than that and I'll choke. But I'm happy to see it's actually being done, I thought it was on indefinite hiatus

  12. #357
    Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Veil
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by skribb View Post
    Yeah. Any longer than that and I'll choke. But I'm happy to see it's actually being done, I thought it was on indefinite hiatus
    For Funcom it still is. :P That is why Ragnar created Red Thread Gaming in the first place.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

  13. #358
    Registered User ZoŽ_Castillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by skribb View Post
    Of course, just follow the installation instructions!
    where are the instructions?

    OK I figured it out:

    1. download DFToolBox from http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/dreamfall/
    2. copy desired mods into DFToolBox/Mods directory
    3. run dfmodtool
    4. specify game directory and install mods into the game

    thank you for the mods! please make more
    Last edited by ZoŽ_Castillo; 01-09-2013 at 10:41 PM.

  14. #359
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ_Castillo View Post
    where are the instructions?

    OK I figured it out:

    1. download DFToolBox from http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/dreamfall/
    2. copy desired mods into DFToolBox/Mods directory
    3. run dfmodtool
    4. specify game directory and install mods into the game

    thank you for the mods! please make more
    Nah, no more Dreamfall mods from me, keep a look out for DFC mods though ;D

  15. #360
    Registered User ZoŽ_Castillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    118

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by skribb View Post
    Nah, no more Dreamfall mods from me, keep a look out for DFC mods though ;D
    how about Zoe blonde, with her hair down ŗ la white dragon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •