Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus?

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Vinnie was watching TV and telling you: "You kick like a bloody mule".

Marcus was in a conversation about "Those Sons of Bitches with Blood on their Boots etc." in TLJ - which took place in the fringe - (and yes I know that is actually a quote by April and Emma ). All Marcus - voiced by Ragnar - said: "You said '03." "I don't."

In response to: "When did Royn Dale release Sidetracked" and "Closer then you, '07 and you call yourself a fan?" I think it was actually released in '02, also: I'm not obsessed with these games.

In Dreamfall we learn that Marcus got into drugs and got a job as a caretaker at the Victory Hotel.
    Last edited by WorldsReunited; 08-30-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

Maybe we will know more about them in Dreamfall Chapters.
    " They say that every story has a beginning and an end, but sometimes the two are one at the same time "

- Zoe Castillo

" Players do not play a game because the star is the 'wrong' gender. I don't believe that for a second "

- Ragnar Tørnquist

I wonder if the reason Marcus was hired (and the reason the Victory Hotel was the site of Morpheus experiments) had anything to do with his connection with April. Though it's hard to see how Peats--who I assume was in control of that operation since his "pets" showed up with Marcus--would know anything about April Ryan.

Keeper of the Black Flame WorldsReunited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magritte View Post
    I wonder if the reason Marcus was hired (and the reason the Victory Hotel was the site of Morpheus experiments) had anything to do with his connection with April. Though it's hard to see how Peats--who I assume was in control of that operation since his "pets" showed up with Marcus--would know anything about April Ryan.
    Well basically all we know is that he took a darker path and got into drugs. April and him were not really friends (although him and Emma were). Some people say he was important because of the picture in his closet, but I don't think he put it there. Faith did.
    Check my blog: http://thedreamfallchapters.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of information on Dreamfall Chapters and other things related to the Longest Journey Universe.

I thought it was April's room, but he had taken the picture. And I assumed that Faith found it via memories or cameras or something. She doesn't have the ability to move things around in the physical world, does she?

It just seems like an odd coincidence that they'd use that particular building and hire someone who had once lived there.