Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcus?

Marcus?

It's been a long time since I played TLJ, but I'm just wondering if Marcus appeared in that game? At first, I thought he was the guy who asked April out to the movies in TLJ, but now I'm thinking that guy's name was Zack, but I'm not sure. Anyone else remember?

?edicated Quote Fairy
    That (annoying) guy was Zack.
    Marcus, the way I remember it, was talking with Emma at the Fringe Cafe...

Marcus is only seen once in the Fringe Cafe, he is stannding next to Emma. I think one could talk with him, but he didn't really have much relevanz. He also was the one that took the famous picture of Charlie, April and Emma.

no, you can't talk with marcus, you just "examine"him, hehas a single line when Emma addresses him, while talking with April
    Balance provides.

Voltec not Xotec!
    Quote Originally Posted by SadeLyrate
    That (annoying) guy was Zack.
    Marcus, the way I remember it, was talking with Emma at the Fringe Cafe...
    Annoying?

That's not the word I'd use for him, but I guess we need to keep the language here clean!

Thanks for info, everyone. I still don't remember him. I really need to get a copy of TLJ so I can play it again one of these days (I stupidly gave my old copy away!!)

Voltec not Xotec!
    Quote Originally Posted by Datro
    Thanks for info, everyone. I still don't remember him. I really need to get a copy of TLJ so I can play it again one of these days (I stupidly gave my old copy away!!)
    Marcus is pretty easy to forget. He's barely one step above just some totally unclickable background person. I think you can look at him, that's it.

Marcus was a student in that art institute as well, but I don't think he was Emma's boyfriend. Course from what I remembered...he had dark hair and junk. Weird. Ah well. Charlie says that later on he got hooked on that drug that people get hooked on in the TLJ universe. And that has caused him to be nothing more than a two-bit junkie and thug.

They should have used Zack instead of Marcus. At least Zack was more memorable, and the way Marcus was kind of coming on to Zoe was what made me think he was Zack in the first place. (and didn't Zack live in the boarding house? That's another reason I thought it was him when we first see Marcus watching TV in the "hotel" living room.)

The one watching the TV isn't Marcus and didn't Zack die in the first?

That wasn't Marcus watching tv? Hmm.. I just assumed it was (I didn't get a good look at him, I saw a disheveld guy and snuck by him.)
    I don't remember if Zack died in the first game.

it was another guy watching tv, and Zack was killed, supposedly, by the end of TLJ
    Balance provides.

Marcus!

Marcus was the guy who took the photo of Emma, Charlie and April in TLJ. He's also the guy we saw at the Fringe Cafe that one time. Just after the first time we use our paintbrush and easel to get some work done for our project, Emma comes over and asks if we'll come have lunch in the Fringe Cafe, we go there, speak to Charlie for the first time and go to sit down next to Emma who is talking with Marcus about some Royn Dale album release date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCC4o...0E8106&t=6m28s

That should be of some help c:

Zack did die in TLJ, when the Vanguard agent shoots him outside April's room.

In Dreamfall, he was the guy staying in April's room at The Border House/Victory Hotel. The one who Zoe hires for 1000 "Y" (yuan?) to help find Reza.

The guy at the TV was some guy called Vinnie, with an Australian accent or something.
    Last edited by jorsis; 08-20-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Forgot a detail & typo

Kill the necro-ing with thread necrosis!
    2032 Camaros = more fun than boys
    Triple-strength Raptures = mind-blowingly spectacular...and messy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlebee View Post
    Kill the necro-ing with thread necrosis!
    Things are so quiet now that just about any post would be a necro. Although 7 years might be a little excessive.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"