Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitch or not?

Registered User cara-syb@hotmai's Avatar

Question Glitch or not?

When April was in the caves following the hooded figure, out on the water I saw a person it wasn't just a person out standing on water but it was an outline of a person like in games when a you make your character invisable and you can still see them because their coloring is different from the background.
    I was just wondering if anyone else saw it or if it was just a glitch. It was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by cara-syb@hotmai
    When April was in the caves following the hooded figure, out on the water I saw a person it wasn't just a person out standing on water but it was an outline of a person like in games when a you make your character invisable and you can still see them because their coloring is different from the background.
    I was just wondering if anyone else saw it or if it was just a glitch. It was weird.

Yeah, I saw it. I think it's a weird glitch. It looks like Zoe to me.

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/files/ih0...12_strange.JPG

Legendary Journeyer MightyFurcules's Avatar
    Ha! I thought it was just me seeing things-- maybe because I was playing the game for too long and it was making me a bit wonkers (uh, no pun intended). Anybody have any other ideas, or are we just thinking it's a glitch?
    Last edited by MightyFurcules; 04-22-2006 at 06:55 PM.

Glitch, my guess

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a glitch, it definitely looked like the zoe model.

I thought that was just me too... Heh.

Registered User cara-syb@hotmai's Avatar
    I thought that it looked like Zoe too
    At first I thought that I was just imaging things since I had been playing it for who knows how long.

Cool ..

I didn't se anything:P

Legendary Journeyer MightyFurcules's Avatar
    It sorta reminded me of the Predator (from the Predator movies, that is), or the Jem'Hadar from Deep Space Nine, when they "cloak."

What you are actually seeing through the silhouette is the land on the other side of the lake without the water or buildings being rendered.

Yeah, it looked like a Zoe model. It was pretty weird when I saw it, but I just took it as a glitch.

it obviously IS Zoe model. i thought i was the only one who saw that..but it seems its a major thing someone forgot to remove her from tessting or something.

perhaps it has meaning, like Zoe's dream stuck in Arcadia.

You cant see it when your Zoe right?
    "We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by NeoKobeJunker
    perhaps it has meaning, like Zoe's dream stuck in Arcadia.

You cant see it when your Zoe right?
    no you cant. i think its some sort of glitch.

Nice glitch, didn't spotted that one. What I however did spot where numerous characters disapearing into thin air in Arcadia, most likly due to the lack of "door open" animations and similar things to let characters disapear in a believable way, felt really weird, since in a world of magic porting around might be quite doable.

I also had numerous glitches with objects changing their size (wine bottle, weapons, robots in the background) at random.

grumbel those character disappearing is not a glitch it's just the way it is...
    when u get to a certain place where another place of (example-)Marcuria is being loaded so when people will get to that place they will disappear what is really amazing in the game is that if u enter the next place a second after they did you'll still see them. most games don't bother to check to position of those characters compering to ur position. or just like making it that some 3 perticular characters will be walking randomly around in this area and when hitting a "loading space" they will disappear for few seconds and show up again from wherever... this game however did a great job about those random chacaters.u can't expect them to continue walking on the space after the loading space because this space is not really there to walk on hard to explain. the programmers here will understand (and if they are really smart they will correct my last sentence to a way we all can understand. i can't put it into better words)