Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Unofficial Update for Modern PC's.

The last days I played the game again since the release date of Chapters is getting a bit closer Still a great game but I was not able to run this game with good graphics. I have a NVidia GTX650Ti Card and I cannot turn on hardware mode. If I turn on hardware mode all the charakters are flickering. Aliasing does nothing (maybe because of the not enabled hardware mode). Unfortunately an older driver does not support my card. Is there a way to make this game look better on my card?

Police Station Fix

I've tried the police station fix provided in the folder, but it instructs me to insert a disc, which I do not have since I downloaded the game from GOG. I also tried the two links provided for modem PC, but neither one exists anymore. My PC is a Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5304/AMD E1-2100/4GB/500GB. The game was working fine until I approach the police station entrance. I enabled Anti-aliasing, but that doesn't seem to help either bc the game is still crashing. Please help! Thanks

Did you download a fix for the station or did you find a station_fix folder already in your game install?

I'm not really familiar with the layout of the GoG version (and I don't have my older version installed at the moment) but the station_fix folder just had one datafile that you had to copy over the one in the main dir, IIRC.

If all else fails, though, it's still possible to complete the game without using the patch. You just need to make sure that you have everything required before you enter the station (not through the front door) for the first time -- that way the only time you ever see the screen with the entrance is when you're leaving the station. As long as you only ever see that screen once, you're fine -- it's visiting it a second time that triggers the bug.
    "Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives…be somewhere else!"

Yes, the folder was already in the game install. I will try another way in tho. Thanks for your prompt reply!! Much appreciated...

Is there a link to the download that still works? i want to try this patch but the links dont work.

Unofficial fix for 4 CD version for your language

Hi

If someone wants to download this patch there is webarchive link:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200709111...MODERN_PCS.zip
    It's only for english version.

Is anyone interested in playing TLJ in language other than english? I played polish version and made small unofficial fix for 4 CD version for modern OS. I think it could work on other languages editions
    Last edited by jacmiszcz92; 08-25-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: added link