PDA

View Full Version : Different opinions/different people.

Angelle1
06-21-2003, 03:55 AM
DA (NG/MN)! I love these adventure games and I agree that there should be more options and not just puzzles to be solved before you can go anywhere else. More choices. More options. Anyone know of similar games? I'd love to have them.
Shoot-and-run games are what's getting old. Only need one, if that much, Teaching violent tendancies, encouraging killing as fun and games, blah blah blah... But mainly, not much variation. I love to be somewhere, someone else for awhile, as an escape from real life, with things to do and exciting things happening constantly. Different peole like different things, so it's good to have variety instead of 'this is better than that' issues. Try it, accept it, experience the differences. Best way of life ;)

Sooo... anyway, when's the sequel due out anyway? I'd love to try it no matter what people say (unless, of course, they all say it sucks...) Can not wait for it!!!

JtheJackal
06-22-2003, 02:40 AM
Are you asking our opinion on The Longest Journey? I'm not really sure what you are asking.

And for action games (the best kind of game in my opnion) it doesn't sound like you have tried Half-Life, Deus Ex or No One Lives Forever (1 or 2)