PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me.....

LAN
04-06-2003, 08:34 PM
...how meny posts you have to post until you can move up in rank(alcemist, elder etc..) and in which order they go like beginner, then alcemist...

I have seen someone who has 112 posts and is still an alcemist, so I just wondered how meny posts it takes.

RaMa
04-07-2003, 06:52 AM
I think there aren't any automatic changes in your title. You can change them yourself. As I said before:

"Go to your user cp and click on 'Edit Profile'. You'll find an option called 'Custom User Text'. I think you'll manage it from there :)"

That's why I'm an Elder. I changed it to Elder cause I was one at the Midgard forums before they closed down.

LAN
04-07-2003, 06:22 PM
I asked cos it went from beginer to alcemist with out me chanding it-one post I was beginer next post Iwas alcemist.

RaMa
04-07-2003, 06:52 PM
That was somewhere in thebeginning, right? First we had forums titles here, but they changed it so that you can choose your own.

LAN
04-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by RaMa
That was somewhere in thebeginning, right? First we had forums titles here, but they changed it so that you can choose your own.

When I frist came to this forum it was like it is now. And the title changed about a week ago now.

I think I'll stay with Alcemist for a bit, then when I get board I'll change it. :D

Thanks for your help :)

scottypop
04-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Odd...I don't have that option in my profile.

tryingitout
04-12-2003, 10:09 AM
look carefully ;) ...the option is there somewhere ...afaik after alchemist is sorcerer (which i didn't bother to change which is why that's mine now) ...but i've no idea after how many posts that happens :o

hope this helps :p

scottypop
04-12-2003, 02:28 PM
I followed your directions and still didn't find that option but I am not worried about it. There are more important things in life than postcount and custom title :)

LAN
04-12-2003, 02:39 PM
HI Scottypop

it's in your edit profile next to custom user text.

don't know if this helps but good luck

AprilRyanG13
04-12-2003, 10:15 PM
"it's in your edit profile next to custom user text. "

I don't have that option eitheir (no matter how carefully I look), and I am a beginner as scottypop is too, so maybe it has something to do with that...? I meant, that perhaps only those who are not beginners can change their "rank"? Well, I dunno.
:p

LAN
04-13-2003, 07:42 PM
I think I saw it when I was a beginer.....but....that could of been when I was registering?..:o

I don't use my edit profile very often.
Mabey your right AprilRyanG13, and you can't use it when you begin.

Lets hope someone can solve the problem:p