PDA

View Full Version : how can i get a photo like other have in front of them

S3nTIIN3l
04-05-2003, 07:14 AM
i see that all other users have a photo in front of them. where can i get one? i am new round here.
the game is fabulous, i haven't seen something like this in no other game. too bad that i have a week computer and game runs not quite good. but is working.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

tryingitout
04-05-2003, 10:46 AM
do u mean an avatar? ...like flik over there ;)

well u can go to your use cp (control panel) den edit options ...the avatar thingy is right at the bottom ...guess u know how to carry on from here? :p

LAN
04-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi
I've only just got my avatar/photo which is quite easy to do.

The LJ doesn't seam to have any avatars so you can find a web site with one you want on it, (this site tells you how big it can be) you type in the address with name/number or whatever of the avatar and this site gets it for you, simple as that.

Or you can use a digital photo or something like that you have on your computer, but I don't know any thing about that(sorry:o )

hope it helps and can't wait to see your avatar.:D

S3nTIIN3l
04-05-2003, 11:58 PM
i found my picture hope u enjoy it. it seems cool to me, i like it so much. if u want to know where i got it from, it's from infected mushroom site.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

LAN
04-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Infected mushroom? that a music band or something?

Your avatar looks good though:cool:

S3nTIIN3l
04-06-2003, 09:47 PM
yes it is a band, a pretty good one

LAN
04-06-2003, 10:01 PM
oh I got it right:p

What kind of music do they play- have they released any thing in the UK?

S3nTIIN3l
04-08-2003, 06:41 AM
yes they have released many things in UK, they r from UK. the music they play is psihedelic acid house. great beats, great sounds and scratches.
they r amaising, i love the a lot.

:D