PDA

View Full Version : If April was replaced by Movie star...

Grandpa Bob
02-12-2003, 06:24 AM
So, Hypothetically, if TLJ was Re-done with Live actors, what actors would you envision playing each role? (They don't have to necessarily sound like or look like the original character) For Example:

April Ryan > Meg Ryan

The Flipper > Jim Carrey

Charlie > Clifford from the Muppets

Emma > Cathrine Zetta Jones

and feel free to add other characters too like Cortez, Zack, The rolling man, etc.

BR796164
02-12-2003, 06:55 AM
ewww... no celebrities, please!

April - Meg ? Oh no!!!

KismetKat
02-12-2003, 11:06 AM
I agree - Meg is far too old. I wouldn;t go to see something with Jim Carry in it even if they paid ME! ;)

I will put my thinking cap on about this one.

RaMa
02-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Zack: David Borneaz? (Angel from the series Angel)

BR796164
02-14-2003, 06:29 AM
And what if the movie has no actors and was entirely CGI, like
Final Fantasy : The Spirit Within? I think that Funcom overseeing would assure it to be also a good movie, not just a pile of eyecandies.

Jupiter
03-03-2003, 11:56 PM
i think audrey tatou (from Amélie) would be perfect for April. :cool:

Ocala_Girl_0987
03-04-2003, 01:43 AM
And what if the movie has no actors and was entirely CGI, like
Final Fantasy : The Spirit Within?

yea thats what I would want. I mean with all the monsters and very advanced technology they'd have to do it with CGI. I agree with Jim Carry though, I can totally picture him as the Flipper and Catherine-Zeta Jones is a pretty good chioce. But if they were gonna use live actors (Id prefer CGI) I think they should cast an unkown as April. Cause no one in hollywood looks like April.

Drooling Iguana
03-04-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by RaMa
Zack: David Borneaz? (Angel from the series Angel) I think that Nicholas Brendon (Xander) would make a better Zack than DB.

Jupiter
03-05-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Ocala_Girl_0987
I agree with Jim Carry though, I can totally picture him as the Flipper

heheHEE having just met Flipper last nite, i see what you mean :D

okinon
03-07-2003, 02:45 AM
April Ryan - Kate Beckinsale

Burns Flipper - Jim Carrey or Jack Black

Crow - the voice of Jason Alexander

Vestrum Tobias - Laurence Fishburn

Grandpa Bob
03-11-2003, 03:33 AM
All right! I take back what i said about Meg Ryan. It was the first thing that came to my head cause they both have the same last name :rolleyes: Anywho... Nice ideas! I could totally see Laurence Fishburn as Tobias!
Hey, has anyone seen that old tv show, "Tales from the Crypt"? I think the host of that show, perhaps with a longer chin, would make a great Alchemist. Of course the voice would have to be different... I've heard a voice just like that before... some film... i just can't put my finger on it (Gene Hackman or kevin kline maybe, nah). here are some more:

Crow> Billy Crystal
Detective in of th-E-A-tor> John Goodman, Rowin Attkinson
Captin Nebavae> George Clooney? Tim Curry?
Cup Handler> Andy Garcia
One of the many annoyed Vanguard guards> John Cleese, Bruce Campell, or Slyvester Stalone.

RaMa
03-11-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Drooling Iguana
I think that Nicholas Brendon (Xander) would make a better Zack than DB.
Maybe. But if I think of Nicholas Brendon, I think of that clumsy Xander. I can't really imagine him being a total bastard. But that's just me. I'm sure he can play Zack.

Lycus
03-17-2003, 12:44 AM
Selma Blair as April...
Ron Perlman as Nebavae, if he can do comedy. Bruce Campbell might also work in this role.
Agree with Fishburne as Tobias.

Jupiter
03-17-2003, 01:53 AM
elijah wood as Guybrush :D

Karthik@KANE
03-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Hey, has anyone seen that old tv show, "Tales from the Crypt"? I think the host of that show, perhaps with a longer chin, would make a great Alchemist.

John Kassir, man he was funny in Demon Knight!