PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a copy of this game.....

Rich
02-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Is anyone out there (Canada) willing to sell me a copy of this game? After reading all the reviews it sounds like a game that an old Adventure game vet like me shouldn't miss. But, I can't find it for sale anywhere. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rich :cool:

Jazhara7
02-02-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry, I can't help you there, but

Welcome to the TLJ forums, Rich!

Did you look on Internet shops, like amazon?

- :( :) :( :) :( :) :(

Rich
02-02-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Jazhara7. I'll bet there aren't many members of this forum who not only have not played the game at all, but don't even own a copy of the software!:p
Yes, I found one copy for sale at Amazon.ca, unopened new condition, but the seller is in the US, so my wonderful government would want to add duties and taxes. I've been that route before and it's a HUGE rip-off just like everything else my government does.
Anyway, hopefully some nice Canuck out there is looking to sell theirs.

Jazhara7
02-02-2004, 04:20 PM
I wish you good luck.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

computertalker
02-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Rich:

I'm just across the border, but I don't want to part with my copy. Good Luck!

Rich
02-04-2004, 07:14 PM
LOL, famous saying.....
Just ordered an unopened copy from Amazon.ca from a seller called caiman_usa. Got my fingers crossed......
Never ordered from a third party seller before....

I hope to be posting questions for hints soon....

Jazhara7
02-04-2004, 08:08 PM
I also got my fingers crossed for you, Rich. And my TOES!

(And I tell you, I can cross a LOT of fingers at once...to be exact, all my fingers on both hands at once...I'm serious! I got real flexible fingers...)

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Faeriemyst
02-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi Rich,

Where in Canada are you? I live near Niagara Falls, ON and have found this game at Electronics Boutique. Hope it helps.

Lee